[Hype Thread] The Battle Of Ages

1 hour ago, DrButler said:

ok, so you wanna put gb, just as an example, into NG, cause hes still relevant, tho he originally popped of in OG and by doing that we have more spots left for OGs, maybe for one or two that dont play the game anymore, so we can limit the spots of people who are relevant today. thats a rly good idea actually.

and where did i sort people based on joining dates? idk, either im too dumb to get what you want or im not dumb enough.

gbwead performed in both NG and OG, he could find his place in both line-ups just like LKrenz or Yubel for instance.

I divided my line-ups the way I wanted, nobody prevented you to make yours, I could even consider another line-up more accurate than mine, stop acting like if I had imposed mine.

Why bringing one more time the argument "he originally popped of in OG" and than asking "where did i sort people based on joining dates?"

4 hours ago, DrButler said:

those NGs are OGs. ahhhhhhhhhhh. gb been around for ages, how the fuck can you even consider him NG, i dont get it.

Players are sorted by performances in OG and NG, "being around for ages" or "popped of in OG" are therefore irrelevant.

6 minutes ago, Sashaolin said:

Why bringing one more time the argument "he originally popped of in OG" and than asking "where did i sort people based on joining dates?"

because you insisted on mentioning it for whatever reason?

Players are sorted by performances in OG and NG, "being around for ages" or "popped of in OG" are therefore irrelevant.

so how exactly do you "sort" people who fit both cryteria then?

13 minutes ago, DrButler said:

because you insisted on mentioning it for whatever reason?

so how exactly do you "sort" people who fit both cryteria then?

The simple reason you didn't get it after so many explanations and even asked for it.

It's simple, I estimate if the player performed more in the OG or in the NG according to the others.

The simple reason you didn't get it after so many explanations and even asked for it. 

It's simple, I estimate if the player performed more in the OG or in the NG according to the others.

well, im sure you can tell me how many tours those people you listed won post and pre unova within a few minutes then.

and no, the reason i didnt get what you mean is that a) you mention it the first time and b) you confused the shit out of me by claiming i said something i never did. you claim i sorted people by joining dates, i ask in which way i did, then you play the "thats irrelevant anyways" card. i mean srsly, wtf?

16 minutes ago, DrButler said:

well, im sure you can tell me how many tours those people you listed won post and pre unova within a few minutes then.

I will not waste my time providing a justification for every single choice I made, I'm not the organizer in case you haven't realized.

16 minutes ago, DrButler said:

and no, the reason i didnt get what you mean is that a) you mention it the first time and b) you confused the shit out of me by claiming i said something i never did. you claim i sorted people by joining dates, i ask in which way i did, then you play the "thats irrelevant anyways" card. i mean srsly, wtf?

I already mentioned it at the bottom of page 1.

I thought it was obvious that "joining date" meant "first appearances in the competitive scene" and not the "account creation date". Gunthug understood it that way though.

My goal was to oppose performances >< appearances.

Just now, Sashaolin said:

I will not waste my time providing a justification for every single choice I made, I'm not the organizer in case you haven't realized.

i do understand you dont wanna invest that time, but from what ive seen gb won more pre update, so youd have to adjust your list according to your own cryteria.

3 minutes ago, Sashaolin said:

I thought it was obvious that "joining date" meant "first appearances in the competitive scene" and not the "account creation date". Gunthug understood it that way though.

My goal was to oppose performances >< appearances.

even then your claim is inaccurate, since most of the people i put into OG won more back in the days, which would actually fit the cryteria you mentioned the be the go to.

anyways. all i wanted to know is if im pooped or if we just fucked up communication somewhere along the way, so my jobs done here. have a good night.

4 minutes ago, DrButler said:

i do understand you dont wanna invest that time, but from what ive seen gb won more pre update, so youd have to adjust your list according to your own cryteria.

even then your claim is inaccurate, since most of the people i put into OG won more back in the days, which would actually fit the cryteria you mentioned the be the go to.

anyways. all i wanted to know is if im pooped or if we just fucked up communication somewhere along the way, so my jobs done here. have a good night.

Yeah, like I said earlier, I could even consider another line-up more accurate than mine.

Sorry for my lack of precision, I tried my best though.

Good night mate.

1 hour ago, DrButler said:

are you ok buddy?

Final List: Had to change a lot taking in count their individual skills and their worthiness..

@Frag

@NikhilR

@DoubleJ

@LifeStyle

@BurntZebra

@Osuki

@giantpipe

@camilo7

@MadaraSixSix

@gbwead

@LKrenz

@Sebat

@xXBlu3BreathXx

@MknsZblex

@Redav

@KingBowser

@RLotus

@raaidn

@stairway

@OrangeManiac

@DFire

@MaatthewMLG

@FNTCZ

@Evlgoon

@Zhikodark

Tournament will be held on June the 8th. Good luck to everyone in the next post i will open donation thread, rules and everything about this tournament.

Warning: be prepared to play ou,uu,nu and doubles.

Edited by Takens
1 hour ago, Takens said:

Final List: Had to change a lot taking in count their individual skills and their worthiness..

@Frag

@NikhilR

@DoubleJ

@BurntZebra

@Osuki

@giantpipe

@camilo7

@MadaraSixSix

@gbwead

@LKrenz

@Sebat

@xXBlu3BreathXx

@MknsZblex

@Redav

@stairway

@DFire

@MaatthewMLG

@calidubstep

@FNTCZ

@RysPicz

Tournament will be held on June the 8th. Good luck to everyone in the next post i will open donation thread, rules and everything about this tournament.

When u literally dabbed on half of this list as an OG but don’t even get mentioned.

Rip when everyone forgets about u already

I'm happy I made it on the list and I'm really grateful for this, but that tournament would require me to install the game again. I logged yesterday for Shero on my phone and already felt how the tumor grew inside my brain.

Pretty sure there are also many more people more deserving this position, for example Daryl.

Regardless, thank you for mentioning me among such amazing players like Nik, Frags, GB or BlueBreath, but I pass.

E: If it changes anything, I'd like to nominate @Evlgoon for that spot. 

Edited by RysPicz
5 hours ago, Takens said:

@Frag

@NikhilR

@DoubleJ

@BurntZebra

@Osuki

@giantpipe

@camilo7

@MadaraSixSix

@gbwead

@LKrenz

@Sebat

@xXBlu3BreathXx

@MknsZblex

@Redav

@stairway

@DFire

@MaatthewMLG

@calidubstep

@FNTCZ

@RysPicz

Why i'm on this list but not Yubel ? Im bad lol