[Hype Thread] The Battle Of Ages

9 hours ago, Frag said:

@NikhilR 

I will give your baby back, I don't trust the mail, so pm me whenever u're on. I believe it will be enough to get you ready for this.

I just remembered that I have plenty of vanities to sell, and so that should be sufficient. Thanks for the kind gesture, and for taking care of the little doggie!

Edited by NikhilR

most of the people who i plan to invite have posted so would you guys like a splitted prize between 1st,2nd and 3rd place or winner gets it all?

There are some players that have me block so i will use this thing to call them out for the tournament

OG: @Frag, @NikhilR, @DoubleJ, @BurntZebra, @Osuki, @giantpipe, @Sebat

NG: @MadaraSixSix, @Zhikodark, @gbwead, @LKrenz, @MknsZblex , @Redav

Also if you could help me telling this people about the tournament since i didn't know their forum account.

OG: schuchty

NG: Bluebreath, Enchanteur

Confirm me if you are interested on playing it farming like crazy + college will end up killing me yea, but i'll do my best to make it happen.

Edited by Takens
32 minutes ago, Takens said:

most of the people who i plan to invite have posted so would you guys like a splitted prize between 1st,2nd and 3rd place or winner gets it all?

There are some players that have me block so i will use this thing to call them out for the tournament

OG: @Frag, @NikhilR, @DoubleJ, @BurntZebra, @Osuki, @giantpipe, @Sebat

NG: @MadaraSixSix, @Zhikodark, @gbwead, @LKrenz, @MknsZblex , @Redav

Also if you could help me telling this people about the tournament since i didn't know their forum account.

OG: schuchty

NG: Bluebreath, Enchanteur

Confirm me if you are interested on playing it farming like crazy + college will end up killing me yea, but i'll do my best to make it happen.

@camilo7 @xXBlu3BreathXx @Crazyhell

1 hour ago, NikhilR said:

Help the host by providing the names

alright sir.

OG:

Frags - well pretty much set i guess, for obv reasons

Sweet - dunno, doesnt need explanation

GB - doesnt need one either. tho its a fkn shame he doesnt seem to try hard anymore, but rather tries to be as annoying as possible and passes wins whenever he faces SIA folks

Life - when i started playing he was on the rise, after leaving rise and i respect him a lot. well rounded comp player and sick attitude, when he actually tries that is

JJ - id rather suggest bowser or raaidn here cause theyve been frkn beasts, but since neither plays anymore, but LYLEs a huge part of MMO history and hes been at the top as well, ill go with him. tho that psl9 stuff was dumb af, i think he legit likes the game and the people who play(ed) it

Krenz - been around for ages, won a ton, still wins, tho he sucks at dubs smh (you said that yourself)

enchanteur - prolly the person i despise most in this game, but chances are he didnt get coached/paid people to pass in every single one of his official wins, tho that wouldnt surprise me too much. creates some awesome hype, cause his shittalk always goes wrong smh

Nik - personally i havent seen you play too much outside of dpp tbh, but you give me those mon junkie vibes, uve placed up there back in the day and i know a lot of people respect you a lot.

E: oh and pachi ofc. he doesnt join officials a lot, cause...idk, pachi things. but his weird way of perceiving this game, in an interesting way and the fact that people meme him and then eat shit afterwards, priceless.

theres way too many options when it comes to OGs, but most dont play anymore, so id leave the last spot open.

NG:

Madara - obv the best MMO player rn, cause who wouldnt wanna race cm bro vs cm bro having the bro with flamethrower and shock

Mathew, the MLG one - improved a lot since he joined AW... personally i think he does weird shit all the fkn time, but hes placed pretty nicely "lately"

Lotus -  pretty versatile and i respect him a lot. maybe biased, idk, but personally id rather have other ppl in my bracket and other people would probably agree

Mkns - idk how long hes been around, maybe im mistaken here, but either i missed him popping off in the pre unova era or he hid himself well

Zhiko - Zhiko pro, nuff said

julian - kinda feeling bad going with another NORE pick, but i think we can easily agree on this one. suddenly he was there, well rounded and respected member of our comp community

Cali - i think its fair to put her in here as well. idk how she does it, but solely based on results she deserves a newcomer spot i think.

rest is either one tricks, "oh theres 2 spots left, so x, y, z" or OG.

_

probably plenty of other people one could suggest, but cant think of everyone else rn and i tried to go with names ive seen on forums or ingame within the last few weeks

Edited by DrButler
1 hour ago, DrButler said:

those NGs are OGs. ahhhhhhhhhhh. gb been around for ages, how the fuck can you even consider him NG, i dont get it.

You don't get it or you don't want to get it ?

It's pretty simple, OG means Old Gen, it doesn't mean old players. The OG line-up should be the players who performed well before november 2017.
NG means New Gen, it doesn't mean new players. The NG line-up should be the players who performed well after november 2017.

This is the only consistent way to divide the 2 line-ups, you even suggested Madara and Mkns in your NG line-up while those 2 players were already playing before november 2017.

Takens already said it, the joining date has nothing to do with this event, it's all about OG and NG legendary players.

and 2019 so far were used as kriliin said is not about the join date or who is performing well about this past 3 weeks or 4.

In order to become a legend you need consistency, playstyle and results. There was people i wanted for this tournament such as bowser,yubelll,raaidn,des even epicverde.

I would've liked to see those players participate, but as we know players have left the game and they wont come back.

i was thinking on increasing the list of invitations to 10 for each generation legends would that work?

This is the first and last tournament i will host. 

Spoiler

Health problems i developed since 2016.

39 minutes ago, Sashaolin said:

You don't get it or you don't want to get it ?

It's pretty simple, OG means Old Gen, it doesn't mean old players. The OG line-up should be the players who performed well before november 2017.
NG means New Gen, it doesn't mean new players. The NG line-up should be the players who performed well after november 2017.

This is the only consistent way to divide the 2 line-ups, you even suggested Madara and Mkns in your NG line-up while those 2 players were already playing before november 2017.

Takens already said it, the joining date has nothing to do with this event, it's all about OG and NG legendary players.

ok, so you wanna put gb, just as an example, into NG, cause hes still relevant, tho he originally popped of in OG and by doing that we have more spots left for OGs, maybe for one or two that dont play the game anymore, so we can limit the spots of people who are relevant today. thats a rly good idea actually.

and where did i sort people based on joining dates? idk, either im too dumb to get what you want or im not dumb enough.