VGC like Tournament - Wednesday 10th April

So as title says I'm hosting a 4v4 doubles tournament coz Im bored.

Prizes will be as it follows:

• Winner: 1.000.000$
  • Top 4: 100.000 $
  • Top 8: Lava Cookie

For those who are not familiar with VGC, your team consists on 6 different Pokemon, from which you pick 4 to play every game (can be changed from that 6 mon list between battles). You cannot change your 6 pokemon in the entire tournament. All items MUST be different. Is important to note that the items CANNOT change through the tournament (so if you send me a scarf torkoal, you cannot use a torkoal without scarf).

Details:

Double Battle Best of 3 (You need to win 2 times to win the round)

4v4 (You bring 6 mons in your team, you pick 4 to play)

Single Elimination

Max of 16 players 

Battle Frontier, Outside of the Pyramid building (East of Fly spawn) - Hoenn Ch.4

Date & Time:

Wednesday, 10th April

9 PM UTC | 5 PM EDT | 10 PM CET 

Clauses:

Evasion / Unique Species / Self-KO / OP Item

Sleep and OhkO clauses are NOT active

Sign ups are open now. You must post here your IGN and send me a PM with your 6 mon team with each item used. 

Example:

Torkoal Scarf, Raichu Life Orb, Ditto Choice band, Clefairy Sitrus Berry, Beedrill Twisted Spoon and Teddiursa Lava Cookie

I will post here everyone's team once the tournament starts. Be sure to check it before you play each round to know what pokemon to play according to your opponent's team.

Players so far 

Spoiler

1 - TohnR - Team sent

2 - Imabetheverybest - Team sent

3 - takens - Team sent

4 - SoFiik - Team not sent

5 - Parke - Team sent

6 - MrPower - Team sent

7 - Lluvvia - Team not sent

8 - mibert - Team not sent

9 - RealDevilLegend - Team sent

10 - MaatthewMLG - Team sent

11 - SteveDerBaum - Team sent

12 - Dibz - Team not sent

13 - ajostyle - Team not sent

14 - Lotus - Team not sent

15 - LelouchZeroo- Team sent

16 - LordCyber - Team sent

-------------- -------------- -------------- -------------- -------------- -------------- -------------- Reserves-------------- -------------- -------------- -------------- -------------- --------------

Zigh - Team sent (Just in case there aren't enough players and we need to fill)

Edited by Zigh
day changed

Cool idea, I'm entering. 

Will post my 6 mons team later on (to avoid counter teaming of course ^^)

IGN : TohnR

Also are we supposed to bring 4 mons only out of the 6 we listed to each battle ? Since we can't "select" 4 in team preview like in the console games ...

3 minutes ago, TohnR said:

Cool idea, I'm entering. 

Will post my 6 mons team later on (to avoid counter teaming of course ^^)

IGN : TohnR

Also are we supposed to bring 4 mons only out of the 6 we listed to each battle ? Since we can't "select" 4 in team preview like in the console games ...

Do not post the team, pm it to me to avoid counterteams. And yes, just leave 2 in the pc and battle with 4 in the team

16 players pre-registered already, upcoming ones will be put in reserves. Please be 15 minutes before the start of the tournament so I can verify the player list. If you fail to attend in those 15 minutes, your spot will be given to a reserves player.