TheChemist needs potions!

Hi all!! i played this game right back in 2013-2014 when breeding wasnt even a thing yet! and am now returning to the game and want to be competitive. Really look forward to playing with you all! Should be a blast! 

A lot has changed and iv been plonked in hoenn! Im not really sure where to start? do i need to level through the regions even though i have many competitive and high level pokes? If there is anyone that can hold my hand and guide me through this mystery it would be great! cant wait to start playing competitively again and start some breeding!

TheChemist

Edited by hunter63

Welcome back! A lot has been added since you have been gone and a lot has changed as well. The new regions have level caps to prevent the advantages of story sweeping so you may need to level some new friends through the regions.

As for hand holding, the forums has some pretty fantastic guides - Everything is pretty much documented, everything from every learnable moves and where to learn them all the way to full regional guides. The guide tavern is wonderful place. Also, the players in game will be happy to help you find something. If you ever have a more technical issue, we have an amazing staff who are always ready to answer you questions. Well anyway, I hope to see you out in game!