UU Classified aren't active?

Hi, first of all i'm sorry if there is a topic for my answer, i didn't find anywhere. Anyway i try to play UU or NU classified or random battle but the system always tell that there are no opponents, why? There is a problem of mine or really noone play UU and NU ?

Well staff really needs to do something to promote lower tiers, there have been tons of suggestions yet they didn't do a move yet.

Can be offering more BP in certain times, or by making a system announcement once ranked UU and NU start, lowering the number of players required for normal matchmaking, hosting monthly best UU / NU tournaments similar to OU, etc. I just wrote these as first thoughts, didn't check the suggestions at all.

There are too many UU/NU ranked sessions every day. Imo, that's the main issue because if potential UU/NU players sign up for UU/NU ranked matchmaking during the day, they have a greater chance of not finding a match because all other UU/NU players could sign up in another ranked session. So, by having so many ranked UU/NU sessions, the chance of finding a match is very low and at some point, potential UU/NU players will stop bothering signing up since it's pointless and they could do something else instead of queuing for something that won't happen.

I think OU should keep the amount of ranked sessions it has right now, but all the UU/NU ranked sessions should be split between UU/NU/Dubs/LC. This way there are less ranked sessions for UU/NU and, when you sign up for these tiers, you know it's the only time during the day other UU/NU players could sign up, so your odds of finding a match are greater.

50 minutes ago, Laz said:

Well staff really needs to do something to promote lower tiers, there have been tons of suggestions yet they didn't do a move yet.

Can be offering more BP in certain times, or by making a system announcement once ranked UU and NU start, lowering the number of players required for normal matchmaking, hosting monthly best UU / NU tournaments similar to OU, etc. I just wrote these as first thoughts, didn't check the suggestions at all.

either we make it work or it wont any time soon. if you check the the mm discord, you see that there arent too many people that actually wanna play ranked at the same time. i think gbs right; ranked less often so the majority of UU/NU players has to gather at a certain time. but gl with suggesting comp stuff, cause

ysyJ6Hj.png?width=400&height=25

its "the center of the universe" btw @Squirtle

4 hours ago, DrButler said:

if you check the the mm discord, you see that there arent too many people that actually wanna play ranked at the same time.

Or maybe they just can't be arsed to ask random people every time they wanna play a match ( and most of the time only a few people respond ) while matchmaking is just a click

E: lowering ranked sessions is a good idea btw

Edited by Laz
57 minutes ago, Laz said:

Or maybe they just can't be arsed to ask random people every time they wanna play a match ( and most of the time only a few people respond ) while matchmaking is just a click

E: lowering ranked sessions is a good idea btw

No we spam the heck out of the discord whenever we have time to play hahah. 

Usually when I'm looking for a match I just ask around in my team, verm or global, otherwise I take my UU team into OU matchmaking.

That was not your claim, nor is it what I was addressing.  If you want to get into that thought, I did promote it, for 3 months straight, every day in global, during every ranked that came up to the point I was actually losing sleep doing it, players did not want to get involved, thats not a staff problem thats a player problem.  You saying staff don't care is completely off base when they put in their time to give the competitive community something to do as shown in the forum section/thread I posted.

Anyways, the OP has been answered, closing the thread.

• Munya locked this topic