Missing icons:

-679 Castform Sunny

-680 Castform Rainy

-681 Castform Snowy

-689 Cherrim Sunshine

-690 Shellos East Sea

-691 Gastrodon East Sea

-700 Darmanitan Zen

I stumbled across this mod and really like it so I went ahead and updated it to add those missing sprites (plus those for the deoxys formes to futureproof it).

Download below:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6pi0fv4g6oeahk8/3DS_Pokemon_Icons.mod/file

1.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2022 at 7:24 PM, realmadrid1809 said:

I stumbled across this mod and really like it so I went ahead and updated it to add those missing sprites (plus those for the deoxys formes to futureproof it).

Download below:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6pi0fv4g6oeahk8/3DS_Pokemon_Icons.mod/file

1.png

Thank you for doing that. Updated the main file to include these changes. Let me know if there are any other issues.

On 6/14/2022 at 4:56 PM, Olayovgc said:

How do I install these?

On 4/3/2019 at 9:55 PM, Apemon7 said:

To use the mod, move the downloaded file to the data\mods folder in the game directory and enable the mod in Client Management at the login screen.
If on mobile, use the Import Mod function in Client Management and then enable it.

Edited by Apemon7
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think any of the non gen 5 mons you mentioned have female sprites by default in pokemmo.

Adding female sprites for Jellicent and Unfezant might be possible but you'd have to search for their id through trial and error since you don't get their female sprites when you export all of the default icons. Even then it's very likely that female sprites are not supported by mods atm. You'd have to ask the devs for that

Edited by realmadrid1809
  • 1 month later...
On 7/3/2022 at 3:34 AM, Solastie said:

I have a question, it's possible add a female sprite icon for differentiate from males ?

As @realmadrid1809said, the icon IDs for those monster icons are unknown. If someone does find them, let me know what they are and I will update accordingly.

On 7/1/2022 at 4:24 PM, realmadrid1809 said:

Apparently the new update doesn't like using the icons for alpha mons and messes up the border.

For some reason re-exporting the icons again fixes this bug, so I did that for all of them.

Thank you, @realmadrid1809, for taking the time to look into that problem. However I won't use your edited file to replace the main file, at least not yet.
I don't know exactly what you mean by "re-exporting" in this case. But whatever it is, it increased the size of every icon by a decent amount, causing your version of the mod to be over 7 times larger than the original. Until the bug is fixed or until I otherwise have a better understanding of the problem, I won't replace the main file. However I will link your modified mod to the main post for anyone who wants it.

Edited by Apemon7
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/13/2023 at 7:43 PM, realmadrid1809 said:

these sprites are missing from your version. Feel free to add them to your download.

Thanks for doing that. They have been added.

On 5/13/2023 at 7:43 PM, realmadrid1809 said:

The only remaining forms missing are the Genesect drives. I held off from adding those for now because it's impossible to tell which one is which from the default sprites.

They default sprites for genesect are identical so we can't tell which sprite is for which form, but it appears the 3DS icons are also identical! So I made all of the forms the same icon.

• 1 month later...

@JoMa

On 7/5/2022 at 11:53 PM, realmadrid1809 said:

I don't think any of the non gen 5 mons you mentioned have female sprites by default in pokemmo.

Adding female sprites for Jellicent and Unfezant might be possible but you'd have to search for their id through trial and error since you don't get their female sprites when you export all of the default icons. Even then it's very likely that female sprites are not supported by mods atm. You'd have to ask the devs for that

Edited by Apemon7
  • 6 months later...
21 minutes ago, LockeBack said:

Any chance we get Shiny monster icons aswell?

The linked post above is old. Afaik shiny icons are not and won't be supported by PokeMMO, so there is nothing I can do.