Rampardos

21 minutes ago, sonyzin said:

I was trying to complete the pokedex and came across the Rampardos, from which  I could not find the fossil in the twist mountain. He does not exist in the game? and there is no way to complete the pokedex?

Long story short, you were able to catch rampardos, day 1 of unova, since then it was not possible and they removed all the fossils and rampardos from everyone. So some have them OT, others will have to wait for Sinnoh.

4 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

rampardos is gen 4 man and just like many gen 4 mon it's curently not availible

4 hours ago, Eggplant said:

^ yea that was a bug.

just gotta wait for sinnoh -- many other mons dont exist, like garchomp, spiritomb, infernape, etc

42 minutes ago, sonyzin said:

How unlucky of me. I wanted to complete the pokedex

Sonyzin, you came at the right time. Sinnoh is coming soon!

You may also want to check out this post:

14 hours ago, razimove said:

Long story short, you were able to catch rampardos, day 1 of unova, since then it was not possible and they removed all the fossils and rampardos from everyone. So some have them OT, others will have to wait for Sinnoh.

he's right.

148c09b9178c465a1431fcef58979e59.png

1 hour ago, Frenum said:

I'm just curious, can it be sold on GTL? Or is it untradeable? (Like some items). Cause I've looked it up and there are no entries, which is a bit weird.

I'll give you my pokeyen and my internal organs to get one from you 

Edited by Guest
1 hour ago, Frenum said:

I'm just curious, can it be sold on GTL? Or is it untradeable? (Like some items). Cause I've looked it up and there are no entries, which is a bit weird.

we were able to get skull fossils , in icirrus city using pick up method , then we can revive cranidos in nacrene city museum , but even that time it's already bugged cuz cranidos always have 6x15 iv's and neutral nature, it was like a gift pokemon , u can't do anything with it ( breed , trade) only a few ppl knew about that, but in the same day i discovered it , one of the staff members mailed me this :

5179a75142ce52518989e8666a880889.png

Edited by xRdZiiiN

There are several pokemon which can be seen through NPC battles but not obtained for the Pokedex, there is no current way to obtain the Sinnoh fossil Pokémon at this time.

All non-legendary pokemon native to Kanto, Hoenn, Johto (Through Hoenn+Sevii Islands), and Unova are obtainable while some Sinnoh native pokemon are obtainable through end-game Unova areas however this is not all of them.

These missing non-legendary pokemon will be included in a future patch. c:

• Matoka locked this topic