Newlywed Nidoran (April 11th)

Newlywed Nidoran

hmiTUQp.jpg

Love is in the air on route 2 and the Nidoran need your help!

Finding a suitable mate can be difficult, so we decided to help speed up the process.

It's up to you to find the most compatible couple and ensure these future kings and queens can live happily ever after!

Date & Time 

April 11th 11am PT/1pm CT/2pm ET/8pm CEST

Kanto, Route 2 Channel 2

dKKBL9X.png

Duration

1 hour 30 minutes for catching 

15 minutes for players to submit entries

Pokémon accepted as valid entries

Nidoran♀

BHNCsJJ.gif

Nidoran♂

8PeWYr3.gif

Scoring

Higher IV - Lower IV = Total Points

(the lower the score the better)

nQjtyXb.png           60MhnQl.png

102(higher) - 101(lower) = 1 point

OOc0qyR.png           gPpdXjc.png

127(higher) - 105(lower) = 22 points

Rules

The winner will be determined by who submits the lowest difference in total IVs

You can only submit ONE entry that consists of both one Nidoran♀ and one Nidoran♂

All Pokémon must be caught within the event time and at the event location

All Pokémon must remain unchanged (untrained/unevolved...)

You must be the OT of the Pokémon

You must link your entry to any host via whisper to submit it

In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by highest total IVs

Hosts

Andreuh

Minks

1ST PLACE 

WKTu9XL.gif

¥1,250,000 PokéYen

2ND PLACE

LPyjv0E.gif

¥750,000 PokéYen

3RD PLACE

dh1AMSm.gif

¥250,000 PokéYen

Thank you @Minks for the donation of 1.5 mil!

Edited by andreuh
24 hOuR bAn
15 minutes ago, calidubstep said:

One of these days, you’ll host at a time I’m not in class so I can help you host :/

Hit me up on discord sometime and we can work on a time frame for the next one so you can help!

3 hours ago, Dibz said:

Omg I'm actually NOT at work or in class for this!!!! 

FINALLY!!!

2 hours ago, EazyL said:

Wooo in this event if I'm interested ...
I was breeding a Nidoqueen of a bold nature and I spent 2 M, but I could never finish ... the last breeding always came out with the male gender.

Well hopefully we see you there! c:

5 hours ago, EazyL said:

Wooo in this event if I'm interested ...
I was breeding a Nidoqueen of a bold nature and I spent 2 M, but I could never finish ... the last breeding always came out with the male gender.

if you evolve the nidoran f before breeding the breed will always come out nidoran f