Sign in to follow this  
PokeRam

Lava <3 :(

As im sure those of you that know me are aware of, I have not been as active as I used to be recently. Ive found another MMO that ive loved for past few months and been putting the all free time I have into it as im also working with the devs on some of the pvp features in it. I just felt like I needed to explain why I haven't been active on here as this community and especially this team is full of some of the nicest people (besides Monkey <3). Ive played this game for 4 years now and this team is the biggest thing that kept me coming back. I will still try and pop on sometimes to check up on team and how everyone is doing and maybe pop on join a tournament sometime. But, im no longer going to be much active at all. I always felt so welcomed and ive made so many friends on here especially the likes of Waldo, Keyys, MM, and almost everyone on the team. I could not of asked for a better team to be a part of.

@MathewMatI mailed you my worm, ik you hate it but pls don't release it. Give to Waldo if u don't want ; - ;

It was nice having occational duels with you Rams. You were probably the only other person ingame who made me furious after losing a match xD lol...

Goodluck and have fun.

Ramathorn!!  You're a great pokemmo member and an even better human; we're going to miss you buddy. 

When you have some free time, stop in to say hi, would love to catch up just like 'ol times...

original.gif

Love that your last departing gesture was to give MM 'worms' haha.  Hope it's not contagious ;) 

Edit: I am now in possession of the wondrous worm.. fear me! (Rams hmu when you'd like it back).

Edited by ozzie1550

oh well sad to hear that u wont play anymore ,we will be here as always if u wanna log in and have some pratice duels and chat,hope u have fun^