regions? returning player

Hoenn, Kanto and unova are the regions that the game currently contains
there is a publication that Kyu made where it shows a mountain, but it is not yet known if the mountain is a reference to johto or sinnoh.

so it is not yet known exactly which region will be implemented and there is no date

I still have doubts about whether a region will be implemented or if it will be the dungeons since there were rumors about that before.

Hoenn, Kanto and unova are the regions that the game currently contains
there is a publication that Kyu made where it shows a mountain, but it is not yet known if the mountain is a reference to johto or sinnoh.

so it is not yet known exactly which region will be implemented and there is no date

I still have doubts about whether a region will be implemented or if it will be the dungeons since there were rumors about that before.

I remember hearing from a moderator that Sinnoh was in production, so I'm assuming the mountain is referring to Sinnoh.

But who knows, maybe it was meant to throw people off. 

Nah, that teaser was totally just a theme update, I think we are actually getting Mushroom Kingdom ( ͡° ل͜ ͡°)

Edited by Guest
14 hours ago, EazyL said:

I thought it's pretty official by now. The New Gen Introductory Guide has been "updated for Platinum" which is pretty much a given.