topic theorically breaking the rules but allowed

i think we all are familiar by now with the mute given by staff to be inconsitant since the rules of what is not allowed are quite large. since not everything that is breaking the rule result in a mute/ban i would like this thread to become a list of topic allowed to be talked about in chat despite theorically being against the rule. i will edit this post to keep the list easy to read when someone add something that qualify.

to qualify the topic has to be

1. theorically breaking the code of conduct
  2. have either ben talked in public chat with a staff member that was in fonction at the time or have been directly told by a staff member that this is allowed (things said by cm may be ingored since they don't have much power and knowledge of the staff team)
  3. not forced but if you have evidence of if or if other people can back your claim it would be much appreciated

now the warning for people wanting to derail this thread this isn't a thread to share the reason you got muted for (however feel free to pm me about it since i might make a private list of subject not allowed since the staff refuse to do it) 

now the warning for the staff i would like to ask you to keep your behavior in check and not derail this thread yourself like you seems to like to do when people criticize you or point your flow

current list of topic allowed that are theorically breaking the rules

1. killing jews during the holocost (a staff was part of the discussion) (confirmed by myself and minks)
  2. slight mention of drugs (done by staff) (reported by minks)(may only be autorized for staff to talk about)
  3. sexually explicit content (done by staff) (confirmed by awsomecaleb)(may only be autorized for staff to talk about)qTNdIaB.png

Edited by ThePrettyPetard
Just now, ImFunk said:

I once asked staff if it was okay for me to pay someone to be my girlfriend, which you'd think would be RMT, but in fact they were okay with it. You're welcome. 

you never mentioned with what money you would pay tho and there isn't really girlfriend has game item/pokemon (waifu pokemon don't count)

4 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

you never mentioned with what money you would pay tho and there isn't really girlfriend has game item/pokemon (waifu pokemon don't count)

RMT in it's most basic form is trading anything inside of the game for anything outside of it, and I was offering 10m cash. Although the staff member I talked with did tell me 10m was a bit much so I lowered the price. 2 months later and I'm very broke, but we're very happy together. 

6 minutes ago, ImFunk said:

RMT in it's most basic form is trading anything inside of the game for anything outside of it, and I was offering 10m cash. Although the staff member I talked with did tell me 10m was a bit much so I lowered the price. 2 months later and I'm very broke, but we're very happy together. 

honestly i could consider about adding it however it isn't exactly a topic but rather an action and i also suspect that it was never taken seriously also i am not aware of who allowed it

1 minute ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

honestly i could consider about adding it however it isn't exactly a topic but rather an action and i also suspect that it was never taken seriously also i am not aware of who allowed it

It was one of the irrelevant mods that pops up in global maybe once a week, nobody important. 

1 minute ago, andreuh said:

people are talking about drugs in global right now and i know of 3 members of staff online not doing anything lol.

This also reminds me, not too long ago multiple people dropped the hard N word in global while Edniss was talking and neither of them were muted. We can add racism to things that they allow (unless you're me, then you get 12 hour mutes) 

1 minute ago, ImFunk said:

This also reminds me, not too long ago multiple people dropped the hard N word in global while Edniss was talking and neither of them were muted. We can add racism to things that they allow (unless you're me, then you get 12 hour mutes) 

that one is quite inconsistant has many people where banned becaus of that including myself despite only talking about the origin of the word.

Please do not make these unnecessary posts in the General Discussion section. We've got a Player reports section for this and making threads like this doesn't help at all. If you're unsure if a topic is allowed to be discussed, do not bring it up. PokeMMO is not the place to talk about inappropriate and/or offensive topics. If you believe a user is breaking the rules, please go ahead and report him into Player Reports/Ingame Support Request so we can deal with him.

Also, please avoid name dropping staff members publicly. If you have an issue with any of them, please contact an SGM about it.