Remembering Andrea: 4/13 16:00EDT, 405m+ Prize Pool

I love you Cali, it's amazing that you're doing this for her, especially with how hard it must be to deal with your loss. From everything I've heard from Rox's friends, I feel like she'd want something like this, a love-filled happy community event where everyone has fun. This will make her so happy! I'm sure she's watching ^_^ 

Let's compliment that cookie everyone gets with ice cream! I'll give every participant a Casteliacone, and I'd like to offer my services in helping you host this. 

And lastly, I'm here for you. And anyone else. Whether you guys need to talk, need something to cheer you up or distract you from thinking, or just need someone there for you in any way. Please don't hesitate to whisper me or message me on here or Discord.

dang rip roxxas i hope that you're doing good in the heavens above, and @calidubstep be strong for her,thats what she needs you to be right now,i fought roxxas alot of times on pvp and i can tell that she's a really good competitive player and a really good person everytime we encounter each other on pvp she always says "GLHF" anyways I'll participate in this event to show my respect on her

Been afk for some days and saw this when I came back at home. 

During the World Cup we became close at some point. We talked about pretty much anything and I know she was into art like me. We discussed about music, drawings, ice sculpture, and a lot things that doesn't have any sense. I think that's something you do with good friends, you actually talk about non sense stuff and find it funny and entertaining.  She was definitly someone worth knowing and her infinite kindness will definitly be missed. We knew each other since the World Cup only but yet we shared many moments and talked a lot together.

I feel so sorry @calidubstep... I don't even have the words.

I'd like to express, to you and her family my condolences.

I would've love to do something to make it less painful but sadly there's nothing I can do. All I can say is I will remember her.

If you need anything, lemme know, I'd be glad to help.

"Amistad fuerte, llega mas alla de la muerte."
Hopy.

6 hours ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

Been afk for some days and saw this when I came back at home. 

During the World Cup we became close at some point. We talked about pretty much anything and I know she was into art like me. We discussed about music, drawings, ice sculpture, and a lot things that doesn't have any sense. I think that's something you do with good friends, you actually talk about non sense stuff and find it funny and entertaining.  She was definitly someone worth knowing and her infinite kindness will definitly be missed. We knew each other since the World Cup only but yet we shared many moments and talked a lot together.

I feel so sorry @calidubstep... I don't even have the words.

I'd like to express, to you and her family my condolences.

I would've love to do something to make it less painful but sadly there's nothing I can do. All I can say is I will remember her.

If you need anything, lemme know, I'd be glad to help.

"Amistad fuerte, llega mas alla de la muerte."
Hopy.

Thank you so much for the kind words. All I’d want is for you to participate and get as many people as you can to do the same. I want this to be something that people can look back on for a long time as something amazing.