Remembering Andrea: Donation Thread

Oh I didnt expect this was true :c I knew Andrea since I was newbie. She was the most patient person I've ever met here and the only one that accepted every time I asked for a duel. She had a pure heart and that is how I going to remember her. I have more thoughts about her, but I dont know how to express them since it would be dificult for me to do it even in my native language. I will pray for her.

Edited by soyhector

My sincere condolences to her family and close friends. I didn’t know Andrea much and only have spoken with her few times but she really seemed like a nice, kind and caring person. My thoughts and prayers go out to the people going through this tragedy at this time of loss.

Regarding the World Cup, I have not received the money from the event, but I have decided to donate the share I should have received to this tournament.

Repose en paix Andrea.

Thank you guys so much for the overwhelming support and kind words. It is truly heartwarming to see the community coming as one. That being said, I will be taking an extended leave of absence from this game after this event takes place. Andrea did and always will hold a special place in my heart. We would always log just to be together, whether it was to alt run (which we never finished) or to get my ass beat in doubles, I cherished every moment I had with her. This joy that I had from being with her both in game and discord was one of the main reasons I played this game as much as I did, and with the inability to replicate that joy (or at least without crying for 3 hours straight), I just don't see a reason to stay at the moment. 

Thank you guys, again, for everything. I'll try and schedule a date for this as soon as possible so hopefully we can all move on together. 

i spoke to rox maybe 2 or 3 times (not that much as other ppl did) and its hard to believe that she passed away

but this 2 or 3 times i spoke to her, gave me the feeling that she was a nice and cheerful person

also she tried to cheer up other ppl, if they were sad

i cant express myself enough about this topic :/ cuz im bad in english and i did not know her so well 

but may she rest in peace <3

The cheeriest person I ever knew. I'm not one for words but it's really soul breaking that a person this perky, optimistic and active could pass away so young. She never really dwelled on the bad things happening. During the admittedly clusterfucky World Cup she tried her best to solve every problem as fast as she could, even with her real life having a lot of pressure on her she'd carry on like nothing was happening. Never seemed visibly upset over losses or fights with other people and whenever she logged on it was like all the lights in the room turned on suddenly because of her attitude.

She would never back down no matter how silly I'd tell her the strategies she'd planned were and she'd proceed to win with them, making me look like an idiot anyways.

In a way it feels like I lost a little sister.

Words can't describe what Roxxass was to this community. 

She was a true kind person, always helpfull, full of joy and good thougths. I had the chance to meet her before the last PSL. You can't imagine the time she spent teambuilding and practicing for every single match. She always had words of respect for her opponents and even admiration for some of them. 

Then there was her great event, the World Cup. With the help of a few others, she managed to host the biggest event so far in this game. I remmember she saying she was sleeping at 3-4am daily to solve the issues.

I don't know if her family will ever see this, but if they do I can tell you she was one of the best persons I've met in my life. 

Oh my god......

Its very sad.....my condolence to her family and everýone who knows her very well. 

I talked a lot with her since World Cup and she was one of the nicest person to me in PokeMMO. I hope she had a peaceful death.... 

I feel for everyone who's gonna miss her. I wish you all a lot of strength. Of course I'll donate something to make their memory even bigger. She was one of the good people here in PokeMMO. Although I was a stranger, she treated me like a friend. I'll miss her too. 

Rest in Peace.

It was devastating to hear about this. Roxxass was such a beloved and giving member of the community and her absence will be dearly missed by us all. She was a joy to team with and talk with whether we were playing friendly games or discussing her insane doubles strats.

I remember on Christmas Roxxass wanted to give everyone in rise two wishes, whatever they wanted. This was the kind of person she was selfless and giving. All she wanted was to see everybody happy. She hosted a world cup because she saw a community that was bored and complaining about the tournaments and she wanted to brighten up the community. Through all the tough decisions she was forced to make all she wanted was to appeal to everybody and make everybody happy. 

Roxxass was one of the best people i got to meet on pokemmo and there is something we can all learn from her cheery and bubbly personality.  Roxxass you were one of a kind and i hope you are in a better place now <3

Honestly I didn't know what to say when I heard the news and still don't. Andrea was the embodiment of what a positive, helpful and good player should be. Never in my time I have talked to her has she tried to start arguments, be super salty after losing a battle or just generally being a uguu. She never did any of that. And honestly I respected the hell out of her because of that. On top of that she wanted the best for this community, wanted to create fun events and tournaments. And whether she knew you or not, she wanted you to be happy and smile.

She was not only a friend to many of us, she was also a core member of this community. And I fucking hate how one of the most wonderful people in the world has to go out like this.

I have already sent my condolences to her family but Ill do it again for everyone who was her friend as well. To all of you my condolences. 

Rest in peace Andrea, as you deserve nothing less but to be happy wherever you are now. Thank you for being my team mate, for being always so positive and thank you for being my friend. Ill miss you.

When I saw the news yesterday in the team chat I said it must be a joke for the can't believe they did this. and I went to sleep thinking that and then I started again to find out that it was not a joke, I was a few years old knowing her. it's quite sad to learn this was not a joke. She was a pretty happy and fun person I had fun talking and joking with her, playing against her trick room teams, thinking that I could not talk anymore and practice with her was a shock Well she would not like us to be sad. a hug and condolences for her family @Zukooo and friends and the community that appreciated her

I knew Rox for quite a while, had lots of chats with her on both discord and ingame. She was always so cheerful, kind and genuine, I do not have a single negative memory connected with her and I'm gonna miss her dearly. I'm gonna install this game once again just to participate in a tier which I don't play, just for her memory. I hope there is a special place in paradise for her, out of all people I met, she's one of these who deserves it.

It took me an entire day to write anything and I couldn't stop thinking about her while I was at work. Guess I should just let it out.

Thank you, Rox.

Edited by RysPicz
Now I really embarris.