a wild Rai appeard!

Hello,the name is Rai,

I am new to the PokeMMO community and I hope I get to know you guys.I know the basics about pokemon I am not that educated tho lol.I hope to find a good team and play together,would make the whole experience more interesting.My favorite pokemon is Jolteon btw :p

PokeMMO username : Raigagetsu

Discord : Raikuzu#6528

Edited by Raigagetsu
8 hours ago, Raigagetsu said:

Hello,the name is Rai,

I am new to the PokeMMO community and I hope I get to know you guys.I know the basics about pokemon I am not that educated tho lol.I hope to find a good team and play together,would make the whole experience more interesting.My favorite pokemon is Jolteon btw :p

Good evening Rai, I hope you enjoy your stay. If you need someone to answer questions for you, then feel free to consult me. My modes of communications can be Personal Messages on Forums, The In Game Mail System, Discord Personal Messages, or in my YouTube comments section.

If you're new to PokeMMO, then I would recommend for you to check out my Mayor Bestfriends YouTube channel.

Also, if you would like to watch a PokeMMO News program, then Roy Rogers News would be the place to visit.

8 hours ago, Raigagetsu said:

Hello,the name is Rai,

PokeMMO username : Raigagetsu

Discord : Raikuzu#6528

Hello Raigagetsu, Welcome to PokeMMO! I am EazyL, another user of this beautiful community.

Enjoy your stay and do not hesitate to ask me if you need anything in game, on Discord or this forum.