Pokemmo Character Class

Manlapaz

Question

4 answers to this question

Eh, I can already tell you this isn't gonna happen. While I personally think the idea is cool, it's not in line with PokeMMO's M.O. We try to keep is as close as possible to the original games, just with multiplayer.

P.S. If this did become a thing, the 10% discount on breeder items wouldn't work unless breeder items became untradable. 

11 hours ago, Manlapaz said:

Add Classes

<Poke Catcher >

+3% Catch rate

+5% rare pokemon encounter

<Poke bredder>

10 less Time hatching

10% discount in bredder items  

(=^ェ^=)

I am not for discrimination between newer and older players of PokeMMO. This feature would allow for this to happen.

If you want a time reduction to Egg hatching, then I would advise for you to purchase and use the Donor Status. Anyone new and old can purchase Donor Status from the Gift Shop and you would be helping the game through your donation.

Edited by Bestfriends
clarification

@Bestfriends I'm sorry but you look completely lost there.

I guess you simply don't know about MMO Classes so let me introduce the concept for you ...

Classes are specializations of your character you get to choose before you even start your journey (most of the time), that are available for everyone and with a limitation of 1 per character.

No discrimination whatsoever ^^

About the suggestion tho, I like the idea but also don't think it should/will be implemented due to alt accounts :p 

Late game people would be switching characters all the time due to optimization needs and that would in my opinion disrupt the community aspect ^^