Pokemon encounter counter

Fixedgaming

CTAI0AF.png

Hey guys!

I created a tutorial for using a program to count the amount of pokemon encounters, this is usefull when you want to know how many encounters it took to get a shiny pokemon.

There was a program with the same purpose created for pokemmo before, but since that counter is outdated it is no longer usable.

Benefits of using this program:

- Easy to use                                                              - Count with the use of a hotkey

- Count single and hordes encounters                  - Save as many hunts as you want

Video:

Programs:

- https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/mycount.210/    ( the counter program)
- https://efotinis.neocities.org/deskpins/   (the pin that makes the counter stay on top, this is not required but very usefull)

Feel free to ask your questions or share your experience down below !

*this program does not improve your gameplay, ease your shiny hunt or affects the game in any other way. It is just for fun and to keep track of your hunt :)

Edited by Fixedgaming
added embed video
3 hours ago, andreuh said:

AHAHA I just watched the video tutorial and I would like to say #NoEeveeFor@Dibz

Rude.

But yeah I love this counter, I've been using it for everything in general, like when I have to go catch a breeder in the middle of an encounter hunt/eevee breeding spree. 

I'll get that shiny eevee one day. 22,200 eggs down, probably a LOT more go go ;-;

1 hour ago, Dibz said:

Rude.

But yeah I love this counter, I've been using it for everything in general, like when I have to go catch a breeder in the middle of an encounter hunt/eevee breeding spree. 

I'll get that shiny eevee one day. 22,200 eggs down, probably a LOT more go go ;-;

I wish I could use it but I guess there isn't a version for mac IOS :c

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.