Showdown Challenge Thread

What is this about: This is pretty much a general thread for Showdown challenges, they don't all have to be versus me so feel free to bring your friends. Any tier goes, challenges must be 25k+ to add a little bit of motivation (Some people are poor okay, can't make it too expensive) I'll keep track of the various records and make a broken leader board where you just challenge trash players below your elo and maintain a top rank.

XRXBOCT.png

Will there be a prize for my dominance?: Not yet,  but it depends on how popular this thread gets really, for now the prize will just be the money you win from bets and the glory of your name being placed higher up on an ambiguous list than your fellow players. If people are keen about this, I might throw in a cash prize to the top players on the leader boards at the end of the month, but we'll see. 

What do I need to do?: Just post/take challenges on this thread and post the replay (for our entertainment and so that the match can be verified) 

What tiers can I play and what tiers are legible for the leader board?: All Showdown tiers are available, if your tier doesn't yet have a leader board, make a bet on that tier show your dominance and I'll put it up.

How does the leader board work?: Win = 1 point. I know its pretty complex stuff

Donations?: Only once we start having monthly prizes will I accept donations, for now just throw your money away losing your challenges

Leader boards: 

Overall: 

Spoiler
  1. SweeTforU: 6
  2. NikhilR: 2
  3. Oltan: 1
  4. Butler: 1
  5. Luke; 1
  6. Havsha: 1

SM OU:

Spoiler
  1. Oltan: 1
  2. Butler: 1

SM UU:

Spoiler
  1. NikhilR: 1

SM LC:

Spoiler
  1. Havsha: 1

DPP OU:

Spoiler
  1. SweeTforU: 6
  2. NikhilR: 1
  3. Luke: 1

Edited by Havsha

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.