Team Tournament for BRs & PTs

(Descrição do tópico em PT-BR no final.)

EN-US:

Hello everyone! My name is CommanderBlue (IGN) and I come through this topic to make an invitation to all of you, members from Brazilian and Portuguese teams.

We are in the initial phase of the development of PortuLiga, the Team Tournament focused only on players and teams of Brazilian or Portuguese nationality.

The base of the event is very similar to the Team Tournament of the game, organized by PokéMMO's staff, however the biggest difference is that it is an event aimed at the BR and PT communities.

The objective of the event is to value our culture, our players, through the development of exclusive events for this audience. We want our communities to continue to grow and represent in the best way, by encouraging the interaction of these players.

If you are not the leader of your team, get in touch with him/ them, ask to contact us through our discord server (invitation: https://discord.gg/DVjcMMB). Contact us there to learn more, participate in the planning of this great event!

Thanks everyone for the attention, gg and see ya soon! o7

PT-BR:

Olá a todos! Meu nome é CommanderBlue (IGN) e venho através deste fazer um convite à todos vocês, membros de equipes BRs e/ ou PTs (equipes do Brasil e/ ou Portugual).

Estamos em fase inicial do desenvolvimento da PortuLiga, a Team Tournament voltada apenas a jogadores e equipes de nacionalidade Brasileira ou Portuguesa.

A base do evento é bastante semelhante ao Team Tournament do jogo, organizado pela staff do PokéMMO, no entanto o maior diferencial é que é um evento voltado às comunidades BR e PT.

O objetivo do evento é valorizar a nossa cultura, os nossos players, através do desenvolvimento de eventos exclusivos para este público. Queremos que as nossas comunidades continuem crescendo e representando da melhor maneira, através do incentivo a interação destes players.

Se você não é o líder (Boss) da sua equipe, entre em contato com quem é, peça a ele que entre em contato conosco, através do nosso servidor no discord (convite: https://discord.gg/DVjcMMB). Entre em contato por lá para saber mais, participe do planejamento deste grande evento!

Obrigado a todos pela atenção, gg e até mais! o7

45 minutes ago, Suneet said:

My friend tried to make a tour for everyone except BR/PT people, but that was shut down pretty quick, yet one for only BR/PT is acceptable?

22 hours ago, RuinManiacBlue said:

The objective of the event is to value our culture, our players, through the development of exclusive events for this audience. We want our communities to continue to grow and represent in the best way, by encouraging the interaction of these players.

2 hours ago, Suneet said:

My friend tried to make a tour for everyone except BR/PT people, but that was shut down pretty quick, yet one for only BR/PT is acceptable?

There is a big difference between make a tournament for people who speak a language, and one that you don't allow people that speak a language .(i'm sure you know that)

11 minutes ago, Makarovs said:

There is a big difference between make a tournament for people who speak a language, and one that you don't allow people that speak a language .(i'm sure you know that)

Ur right, Dracula wasnt racist he just liked people with blonde hair and blue eyes.