Platinum discussion

10 hours ago, BoltBlades12 said:

As long as we can finally get SOMETHING this summer that correlates to sinnoh or dungeons, that’ll be enough for me I guess

Yes, satisfy the demographic that is you. What would this game do if you ever left? Or do you mean you'll keep spamming threads like this? =/ Cause in that case Desu pls

Edited by Dibz
  • 1 month later...
On 5/26/2019 at 8:44 AM, BoltBlades12 said:

As long as we can finally get SOMETHING this summer that correlates to sinnoh or dungeons, that’ll be enough for me I guess

They already said dungeons were not happening anytime soon and their main focus is Sinnoh.

Just now, cynicuL said:

I didnt say he was wrong i just said thats what he thinks, of course if he typed it he was thinking it.

its not just what he thinks, there have a lot of PTS in the past and your progress always gets wiped after each PTS

4 hours ago, Quakkz said:

its not just what he thinks, there have a lot of PTS in the past and your progress always gets wiped after each PTS

rip my shiny mewtwo prize :( worst part is, they also delete your account every time so you dont even get to keep PTS tour prizes etc

19 hours ago, Quakkz said:

Yes i didnt say he was wrong, he definitely thought it if it is a rule he knows, because it passed through his mind and is in his memory.

• 1 month later...