Easter Event

DecklanKandz

Question

Hello Community!

I just started Pokemmo and can I just say I love the idea! It has been a blast so far. I also hope there is some sort of Easter event like they had for Halloween! My thought was to have an increase in Exeggcute encounters in all regions and if possible, give them an Easter Variation, where each one is a different color, maybe recode it so these Pokémon do not evolve. But you could have them be a currency of sorts to trade for cool vanity and Easter themed items in the cities, the event NPCs can dress like formal bunnies (similar to FIRE EMBLEM HEROES if you have ever played that) and chickens. I think it would be fun and perfectly combine the Easter egg hunt of Easter with the Pokémon hunt of the normal game. If you need ideas or someone to recolor the exeggcute sprite, please let me know! Thanks for listening and have a wonderful Easter! Or April if you don't celebrate that kind of thing.

Let me know if you have anything to add or ideas! :) I love to hear other people's ideas as well.

3 answers to this question

That sounds interesting for sure, but from previous experience it's highly unlikely that they'll do that (change the pokemon's colour). It has never been done before. Also, I think that it's really hard to do that. On the other hand, it would be possible to add some Easter particles, maybe even some limited or seasonal vanities, but I think that event is not happening. I think so because I think that Kyu said somewhere that having 3 events a year is maybe too much (I might be wrong tho). But catching some  wild exeggcute with particles would be fun for sure.

4 hours ago, DecklanKandz said:

Exeggcute encounters in all regions and if possible, give them an Easter Variation

sadly this won't be a thing, as there's only 2 sprites, non shiny and shiny, however, they could introduce them with the particles on the wild in all regions as you say, would be kind of neat, and interesting enough to get people motivated to participate.

Pretty sure sprite are client sided since we can mod them and yeah we had to many events so close to each other that it would be pooped to have another one not so long after the Chinese New Year one. And there is allready a bunny suit and hood that is a seasonal vanity for easter on the other hand a new particle alone could be nice to have.