How Soon™

11 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

reread that and try again

honestly I dont even remember writing half of that sentence but yes ty bil-sama uwu

edit: nevermind it was the censor of April Fo ols xd

Edited by TheChampionMike
2 hours ago, Zymogen said:

Yea this was my immediate thought - it makes the most sense. Imagine adding an entirely new region just for the addition of a few evo lines

What about the PVE players that really appreciate a new region being ported over to play through with friends? I know my friends and I are hyped to play through Sinnoh together.

What? friends? I'm speechless; unheard of in such a cancerous community smh

4 minutes ago, Raichu4u said:

What about the PVE players that really appreciate a new region being ported over to play through with friends? I know my friends and I are hyped to play through Sinnoh together.

24 minutes ago, Raichu4u said:

That's good

There is a possibility that platinum(sinnoh) and dungeons will be released at the same time. After all, in order to complete platinum story, you have to fight/catch Giratina, which would make sense as to why the Griseous orb is a Key Item, rather than a regular hold item.

36 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

yall could also be very exited about exploring the dungeons you know

If they're meant to be as challenging as Elite 4 rematches, to be honest I'm not too excited since the rest of my friends really don't attempt the Elite 4 due to lack of motivation of not breeding or EVing or IVing stuff.