Breeding shop Bunch of perfect comps in GTL list inside

razimove

56 minutes ago, razimove said:

You could open GTL and check for yourself, it's the only blastoise bold in there, and yes it is ^^ 

Any change you willing to sell it for cheaper? Since its 30 IV speed I think the current price is too high. If so whats your best price.

10 hours ago, Mnemosyne said:

Any change you willing to sell it for cheaper? Since its 30 IV speed I think the current price is too high. If so whats your best price.

no I wont, it's perfect IVs lvl 50, 30 or 31 speed doens't matter, if you dont invest into it, 21k gender aswell.

Edited by razimove

Due to the sheer amount of requests I got in the last 3 days, I need to take a break from this to fill them, so please avoid sending me more requests for at least 4 to 5 days, as I will take a while to finish what I currently have ordered ^^

1 hour ago, razimove said:

Due to the sheer amount of requests I got in the last 3 days, I need to take a break from this to fill them, so please avoid sending me more requests for at least 4 to 5 days, as I will take a while to finish what I currently have ordered ^^

We're gonna miss your 15/10 service, Razi.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the fast and efficient breeding service! Ordered 15 comps and got em all in perfect condition, plastic wrapped and factory sealed. Great prices too.

And thank you so much for suggesting ideas for breeds, natures and egg moves to improve the builds I ordered, I appreciate you!

Edited by Dibz
  • Lin locked this topic