PVP meta

I average 10 ranked battles a day, and over 30 unranked per day. Recently the meta seams to be much more varied than it was. Is this due to changes in the matching AI or rng, or is it because player base is changing the meta on it's own? Regardless of the reason I've been enjoying it.

31 minutes ago, razimove said:

the meta is still the same, introduction of dugtrio might have shaken some things, but it's not even high in usage rn.

Also, more players, aka chinese invasion = more gimmick stuff you'll encounter, due to the bigger player base sample.

lol if you think that duggy/wobb had as big an impact as the addition of team preview did. You can now make a gameplan in how to check your opponent's threats and which wincons to persue.

2 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

lol if you think that duggy/wobb had as big an impact as the addition of team preview did. You can now make a gameplan in how to check your opponent's threats and which wincons to persue.

oh true, I forgot TP was that recent, but yeah, if something happened that was it. Thanks for the correction.

14 hours ago, YamatoOusama said:

I average 10 ranked battles a day, and over 30 unranked per day. Recently the meta seams to be much more varied than it was. Is this due to changes in the matching AI or rng, or is it because player base is changing the meta on it's own? Regardless of the reason I've been enjoying it.

what changes? i still seeing 80% rainteams and togekiss