World Cup Champions

Hello everybody. As everybody know the world cup already finish. We wanna say Congratilations to France A who won the championship. The second place is Colombia and the Third place is Belgium. The fourth place is for Spain A who made an awesome rush too.

Thank you everybody for the support and special thank you for the hosts who always been here helping.

Thank you to MMO staff for helping us to make this and sorry for all the issues.

I hope everybody still having some fun in the game and see ya in future events. 

- 1st Place Prize -
France A

90 M & 10 lava coockies for the team (I know is cookies not coockies)

- 2nd Place Prize -

Colombia A

22 M for the team & 5 lava coockies, 10 castelia cones

◼️

- 3rd Place Prize -

Belgium

10 M for the team & 5 catelia cones

3 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Congratulations to all the top3 teams, although my biggest praise goes towards the Belgium team, I had my fingers crossed for you guys, because you won fair and square against us, I wasn't even salty about that loss. I really hoped you could grab the overall win, but 3rd place is a serious achievment as well! :)

For Belgium and France, we knew very well that the most difficult battle would be between us. 
We always work together, it was only a matter of detail.

I want to greet all our opponents, was a very cool event! Proud to represent my country even if it's only in a game. GG.

Gratz to the winners !

Thanks to the hosts especially Roxxass who made her best to make this event a success even if she had clear gaps.

Thanks to my Belgian teammates, glad to be part of such a great group of talented players!

Mention to Pinklabel and his africa teammates who managed to strongly defend a whole continent, to Spain A team that was unexpected and definitely one of the very best team and to the Rest of the World team that made a good run thanks to their legendaryl members !

<3

• 1 month later...