Hide and seek event

Fixedgaming

Question

Hey all,

First of all I am making this suggestion to add variety in the Pokemmo events, not because I am unhappy with the way the pokemmo staff team is taking care of the events.

On the contrary I am very happy with the current events and the positive input of the Pokemmo staff.

* I haven't been playing in 2017-2018, if this kind of event was played back then but was canceled for any reason then please let me know ^^

Hide and seek:

I had the idea of adding hide and seek events to the Pokemmo events.

In this event multiple staffmembers hide over one entire region, or multiple regions.

Every 10 minutes each of the staffmembers will give a hint on their location, meanwhile the players will search for all the participating staff members.

Once a player finds a staffmember he will say his name in normal chat and the staffmember will add his name to a notepad or whatever.

When one person has found all the hiding staff members he gets the first place, the second person to find them gets second place and so on.

Pros:

- New event besides catching and pvp.
- For everyone to join, no need for comp pokemon.

- Players (can) get rewarded for their knowledge of the game.

- Variety in rewards

cons:

- Good preparation needed (for the hints, hiding spots etc)

- attention of staff members needed for the entire event (writing down all the player names)

Rewards:

since it is a hide and seek event the rewards don't always have to be a (shiny) pokemon. 

- Cosmetics

- Rewardpoints

- Pokeyen

Example:

Spoiler

As event example..

Players need to search for team rocket in the kanto region.

Somewhere in kanto 3 staff members are hidden with: Arbok, Weezing and Meowth.

The event begins with all the players searching for the 3 staff members, when 10 minutes have past every staff member gives a hint on their location.

This will continue every 10 minutes untill a player finds all three, after that the players will continue the search for the second and third place.

Example rewards:

#1: R cap  and 1.000.000 pokeyen or 1000 RP

#2: 700.000 pokeyen or 700 RP

#3: 400.000 pokeyen or 400 RP

1 answer to this question

This is place where this suggestion should've been, but to answer your concerns:

2 hours ago, Fixedgaming said:

Hey all,

First of all I am making this suggestion to add variety in the Pokemmo events, not because I am unhappy with the way the pokemmo staff team is taking care of the events.

On the contrary I am very happy with the current events and the positive input of the Pokemmo staff.

* I haven't been playing in 2017-2018, if this kind of event was played back then but was canceled for any reason then please let me know ^^

Hide and seek:

I had the idea of adding hide and seek events to the Pokemmo events.

In this event multiple staffmembers hide over one entire region, or multiple regions.

Every 10 minutes each of the staffmembers will give a hint on their location, meanwhile the players will search for all the participating staff members.

Once a player finds a staffmember he will say his name in normal chat and the staffmember will add his name to a notepad or whatever.

When one person has found all the hiding staff members he gets the first place, the second person to find them gets second place and so on.

Pros:

- New event besides catching and pvp.
- For everyone to join, no need for comp pokemon.

- Players (can) get rewarded for their knowledge of the game.

- Variety in rewards

cons:

- Good preparation needed (for the hints, hiding spots etc)

- attention of staff members needed for the entire event (writing down all the player names)

Example:

Hide contents

A

In the past we had events like this and they are for sure to come back one day too. Since this isn't quite correct place for suggestion about events, I will close this thread.

However, take a look into those hide and seek events and share your opinion on events suggestions thread- we are always happy to read them,.