How many players in Pokemmo

At the end of 2017, some estimate about 1k to 4k active players in the game.  Since the summer of 2018, large amount of Chinese players joined in this game and stay till now. Just curious about how many players (estimate) are active in this game? Double? Triple? 

9 minutes ago, mxdzzz said:

At the end of 2017, some estimate about 1k to 4k active players in the game.  Since the summer of 2018, large amount of Chinese players joined in this game and stay till now. Just curious about how many players (estimate) are active in this game? Double? Triple? 

considering there was a point where there was a thousand + ban appeal even tho the chinese where still very active everywhere in game i would say triple at the very least.

17 minutes ago, blacksky said:

I'm a Chinese player.hhh

Nice to meet u

10 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

considering there was a point where there was a thousand + ban appeal even tho the chinese where still very active everywhere in game i would say triple at the very least.

Oh yes, forget about that one. seems double is reasonable then. lol

7 hours ago, Quakkz said:

i will never forget when there was a chinese hunting event on mt. ember and i went there and was put in channel 37

At least it's better than when they crashed the server with one of their events

14 hours ago, mxdzzz said:

Oh yes, forget about that one. seems double is reasonable then. lol

I would say we might have between 10k and 20k players

Just now, mistaaablake said:

Concurrent players? I'd guess it tops out at 600. Also I still think the game is riddled with Chinese bots, but no proof lol. No matter what, I know there are those dedicated few, and they are the ones that I love playing with.

600? cute.

3 minutes ago, mistaaablake said:

Concurrent players? I'd guess it tops out at 600. Also I still think the game is riddled with Chinese bots, but no proof lol. No matter what, I know there are those dedicated few, and they are the ones that I love playing with.

just saying but i am pretty sure the game is fairly good at killing bot since even shiny hunter manage to trigger it sometime when they become to mechanical. also

4 minutes ago, razimove said:

600? cute.

^

15 hours ago, mistaaablake said:

I've seen it where one guy gets banned and then he's back online with a username that is only one letter off lol. FeelsGeneratedMan. If you were playing a Chinese game, you'd make a tiny effort to google translate something, or even 20% of people would... I'm not talking about the Chinese in trade chat either. I'm talkin, the goofy lookin names on all the shines lol. We should probably change the subject though LOL.

Just saying but some Chinese do make an effort to have a somewhat decent name with our letters and you can still tell that they are Chinese because they use syllable we don't use often or don't even use at all.

On 3/22/2019 at 11:37 AM, ThePrettyPetard said:

Just saying but some Chinese do make an effort to have a somewhat decent name with our letters and you can still tell that they are Chinese because they use syllable we don't use often or don't even use at all.

This is very delayed, but I don't mean to speak with ill intent about anyone. Chinese or whatever. it really doesn't make a difference, we all play the same great game and enjoy ourselves while doing what we love. I tell all my friends about this game and try to help new players as much as possible. The game isn't all about the shiny market any way :)

As far as I am aware we do not give out statistics involving how many people play the game, so unless I am mistaken there will not end up being an official statement in this thread.

But feel free to continue to speculate on the matter amongst yourselves, I'm sure you're capable of making educated guesses based on things you can observe in-game after all.