Sign in to follow this  
Kaiserness

Completely new player and very, very long time Pokemon fan- Glad to join you all!

IGN is Ascel and I'm currently trekking through the Hoenn region with my Nuzleaf, super siked to go to Unova once I get my 4th badge!

This game feels like a game I never knew I needed. Kind of sad that I missed out on years worth of events that came before I joined, but I'm still super excited to build up my team!

Currently running a Marshtomp, Nuzleaf, Kadabra, and Eevee and when I get the chance I plan on departing for Unova. Wish me luck!

Super interested in some of the mechanics that PokeMMO introduces like levelcaps, single legendaries, etc.

Welcome Ascel! I saved you some pizza.

If you ever need help or advices, feel free to contact me in game or on this very forum. ~

46 minutes ago, SneakyTeddi said:

Hii!~

Welcome and have fun! ♡

Can I have some too, Ed? *-*

There goes my last slices. ^ ^

7 minutes ago, Edniss said:

There goes my last slices. ^ ^

Do you mean I have something with cheese? I don't even like cheese, I don't get it

Gz9nSKl.png

Welcome to the game! I hope you meet lots of awesome people and have tons of fun adventures!!! Also RIP all the pizza's gone before I show up. Classic.

For some information about the unique mechanics PokeMMO brings into play, I highly suggest going through the version update notes on these very forums.  Welcome and enjoy your stay.