[PSL XI] THE HYPEST HYPE THREAD

1 hour ago, kiwi said:

Every player must play alone, without any help at any time of the duel (excepting calcs) . If player Y interferes in the development of the duel bringing information that player X may not know, player Y is interfering on the outcome of the duel so player X is no longer playing alone. 

We all know that 2 brains are better than one.

my brain> 2 brains

12 hours ago, Laz said:

Lmfao, in the next line I precise the kind of help that I needed, and I say that I want to battle you for practice.

Try again haha.

Lmaooooo nah I coached you this game but it's fine, it's not like I coached you in front of the 6 RÑG boys in Paris during 2 of your PSL games because you were totally unable to win alone and prayed for my help since I was 6-0ing you in every training game.

Tu pues la merde c'est la vie pg tkt 

1 hour ago, Kamimiii said:

you were totally unable to win alone and prayed for my help since I was 6-0ing you in every training game.

Tu pues la merde c'est la vie pg tkt 

HeheXD I'll just respond with that, so I won't lower myself to your level anymore as I've done it a lot in an attempt to debate about whether coaching is a good idea or not, but it seems you're very classic and when you run out of arguments, you go to personal attacks lol and make up things, yes yes my mom too coached me once as well remember hehe..

aJ2HfH7.jpg

2 hours ago, Laz said:

HeheXD I'll just respond with that, so I won't lower myself to your level anymore as I've done it a lot in an attempt to debate about whether coaching is a good idea or not, but it seems you're very classic and when you run out of arguments, you go to personal attacks lol and make up things, yes yes my mom too coached me once as well remember hehe..

aJ2HfH7.jpg

To lower yourself to my level you need to be above me in the first place but since you're a subhuman you'll never be brainless dog.

Don't try to debate when you have 50 IQ btw.

I don't understand, do you think posting this screenshot accomplishes anything except showing you need other people to defend yourself against me lmao.

I took a shot at you in the first place because you were writing how horrible coaching was when you actually can't do shit without coaching because you're not capable of seeing what you need to do to win a game.

9 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Oh don't worry, coaching won't be allowed. If anything, additional measures to limit it even further shall be taken. 

Have players hop on a discord call with a host hehe

tought this would be pretty fucking hard bc youd need 2 hosts avaliable at any time a match is played but heh, a man can dreams

4 hours ago, soyhector said:

Plis dont let hosts pick all the managers. Shitty decisions were always made. The community should vote.

As a Brit, this sounds all too familiar.. 

#PeoplesVote

Edited by Zymogen
1 hour ago, RysPicz said:

I feel like making a thread where people would voice themselves out whom they would see as managers could give some motivation to the potential managers themselves to actually sign up for this position. Maybe later ;) 

I like that

Edited by MknsZblex