[PSL XI] THE HYPEST HYPE THREAD

43 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

Oh my bad I thought they were since the PSL9's host decided to throw away the competitive aspect, the fair-play and every other purpose of PSL by cheating.

All the more reason to ensure that the host is against coaching, not for it 

8 minutes ago, Toast said:

lmao thats what i meant

>waiting only 10 mins

i dont even play anymore lol who r u?

dunno how you handled things back when you were relevant, but when i shittalk someone i dont even need 10min to accept their challenge.

im that guy that shittalked life back in the days cause he thought it was him he beat with his shiny star and shiny hera, tho that was you. now less empty shittalk and more NU, otherwise stfu.

oh, and dont get me wrong. not like it was that huge cause u were someone i knew for being good, but back then i thought having shiny comps means u gotta be good at the game, so being the newbie i was i was pretty damn proud.

Edited by DrButler
4 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

thank you, thank you. let it be known i can tell your bad

exactly. so would you please wager me in NU so i can learn from you? i wanna be a good NU player, who places in shit, just like you did within the past few months.

oh wait...

Edited by DrButler
40 minutes ago, DrButler said:

exactly. so would you please wager me in NU so i can learn from you? i wanna be a good NU player, who places in shit, just like you did within the past few months.

oh wait...

oh wait i dont play NU?

but congrats on getting coached to a second place 

Just now, DaftCoolio said:

oh wait i dont play NU?

but congrats on getting coached to a second place 

jup, my ego isnt way too big to accept coaching from anybody, cause its not like im among the best NUs anyways. srsly, think of a way to make sure i cant be coached and get whoever you consider the best NU rn to coach you. ill fk both of you. as often as you want. im able to back up my trashtalk, unlike you.

come back at me once you found someone whos able to make me shut up or once you got there yourself. until then just stfu and keep playing showdown tiers.