New player and long time Pokemon fan! Glad to be with people who love the game as much as I do :D

Hi all :D I just recently found this Pokemon based MMO game thing after seeing it being featured extensively from RuffledRowlit's YT channel and I've got to say that I'm loving it so far! I haven't gotten used to the fact that I can't speed up like emulators can, but it's classic Pokemon pacing so it shouldn't be that bad hehe. In the meantime Atm I'm trying to get a mod issue fixed, but in the meantime the vanilla experience is already good as is and I can't wait to progress with the story and get some good stuff on the Global Trade Link thingy when I get enough badges and money huehue.

That's basically it. See you all in game!

Welcome to the game! Glad to have you ^_^ I love the fact that this game exists too, it's amazing! If you have any questions feel free to ask me here or in game, I got you ^_^ The fact that you can't speed up does take a bit of getting used to but it won't take long to. I look forward to playing with you! 

Welcome to Pokemmo Moodiball! Glad your already loving your experience in game so far and your just getting started it will just get better for you, If you need help With guides, or wanna get into pvp and need some help, You can contact me in game or mail me on forums, I am always willing to help, 

Edited by MathewMat

Thank you so much guys! I'm not too familiar with forums in general, so please forgive me if I make any mistakes eheh.

Say I wanna ask help about .mod files not working/not being recognized by my PokeMMO client, where would one go to ask for help about that?

2 hours ago, Moodiball said:

Thank you so much guys! I'm not too familiar with forums in general, so please forgive me if I make any mistakes eheh.

Say I wanna ask help about .mod files not working/not being recognized by my PokeMMO client, where would one go to ask for help about that?

You can find most of the mods in this section of the forum: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/33-client-customization/

Be aware that the tiles mods are pretty broken right now, so don't try them unless you like to waste your time.

Once you have downloaded your mods, put them in the mods section in your PokeMMO main folder, then activate them through the "mod manager" on the login menu of the game, restart the game, and there you go!