Pokemon Evolution

1 hour ago, zedblast000 said:

Will pokemon continue to learn new moves after evolving through stone before the required level to learn new moves?

They ll do. You can check pokedex for full info.

Also, you can teach any move the current specie could/can/will learn by level, not mattering the lvl. it does includes pre-evo moves.

11 hours ago, SodaNaranja said:

It depends on the species, some do, some doesn't, you may as well Google the Pokemon you want and check Bulbapedia for learnsets.

Because the moveset gained after levelling up in this game is different from the original game so it's hard to check which move will a pokemon learn. I got a weepinbell at lvl 21 and i evolve it to victreebel through stone so will it learn the move that it could learn as weepinbell or it won't ?

10 hours ago, zedblast000 said:

Because the moveset gained after levelling up in this game is different from the original game so it's hard to check which move will a pokemon learn. I got a weepinbell at lvl 21 and i evolve it to victreebel through stone so will it learn the move that it could learn as weepinbell or it won't ?

I'd have to check, it's not really different from original games, the difference is that you won't learn moves from gen 6 upwards (since they're not existant in the game) otherwise everything is almost exactly similar.

11 hours ago, zedblast000 said:

I think we pretty much allways follow gen 7 learnset with gen 5 moveset if that helps you in your research

21 hours ago, Risadex said:

They ll do. You can check pokedex for full info.

Also, you can teach any move the current specie could/can/will learn by level, not mattering the lvl. it does includes pre-evo moves.

Pretty sure the 3 elemental monkey don't learn any move once evolved

Many pokemon that evolve my evolutionary stones, such as Moonstone etc, have significantly less moves they can learn after evolving via level up.

This was likely done as a form of choice for the player "Do I want to put off evolving my pokemon to learn better moves or do I want to evolve it now for higher stats?"

There is no set-in-stone pattern for how many moves they will learn after the fact, however as mentioned before you can check via the in-game pokedex if you have obtained that pokemon in the past or you can check fansites such as Serebii, Bulbapedia, etc for what moves they learn via level-up in the latest mainline pokemon games (Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon)

Any moves that existed in Generation 5 (Unova) that are learnable by levelup in Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon should be learnable in PokeMMO.

• Matoka locked this topic