BUG (Android) with Advanced Search in Pc BOX

Hello

I have a huge problem, I'm playing from Android device atm and i love the breeding but its really difficult to breed when the advanced search in your PC boxes is not working making the breeding alotnharder and time consuming when you have to searcch through 50-100 pkmns one by one.

45 minutes ago, PsychoG said:

Hello

I have a huge problem, I'm playing from Android device atm and i love the breeding but its really difficult to breed when the advanced search in your PC boxes is not working making the breeding alotnharder and time consuming when you have to searcch through 50-100 pkmns one by one.

Not exactly a solution but rather a way to make your life easier in the mean time. You could just pay someone to do the research for you to save a lot of time if you are limited to mobile.

55 minutes ago, EazyDog said:

this topic was brought up a ton of times already but devs dont care

I'd like to point out that just because devs don't directly address something doesn't mean they don't care about it. They're not going to be updating us about every little decision/step/opinion, and I'm pretty sure they read through suggestions and bug reports.

13 hours ago, Dibz said:

I'd like to point out that just because devs don't directly address something doesn't mean they don't care about it. They're not going to be updating us about every little decision/step/opinion, and I'm pretty sure they read through suggestions and bug reports.

i mean, when this topic got brought up in the suggestion forum multiple times in the last 12+ Months and all of those topics vanish after a few weeks with no dev response at all whatsoever, it doesnt look like they care