EV and XP training!

Diimiitrii

Hi guys and girls, 

my ign is "Philipppp" and I am a new member of team lava. 

I am offering EV and XP training services:

25k for 1 maxed EV (252EV)

45 for a full Pokemon (510EV)

if multiple Pokemon need the same (or very similar) IV spreads it is 5k for every EV that is already getting trained.

XP training to lvl 50 is an additional 30k per Pokemon.

So your order would look like this:

BLAZIKEN LVL 50                                                              GOLEM LVL 50             
252 ATK / 252 SPEED / 6 DEF                                         252 ATK / 252 SPEED / 6 SP.DEF
No moves                                                                           Stealth Rock LVL 30 (for Strenght)

DARMANITAN LVL 50                                                       CRAWDAUNT LVL 50
252 ATK / 252 SPEED / 6 DEF                                         252 ATK / 252 SPEED / 6 DEF
Flare Blitz LVL 33 (for Tackle)                                          Sword Dance LVL 40 (for Knock off)
Superpower LVL 47 (for Headbutt)

I get this order from you and I will respond to you with a bill, looking like this:
 EV/Exp training:
4x EV Attack:                   25k + 15k

4x EV Speed:                   25k + 15k

Discount:                          -5k

4x Level 50:                     120k

Total:                                195k

My service is very fast and I even complete large orders of 8+  Pokemon withing a day.

Additionally I can use an Amnesia Brace for Pokemon who should not get experience, for example in preparation of Sinnoh.

Amnsia Brace training is: 45k for EV training and an additional 30k for the time consuming switchtraining:    75k

Thank you very much. Contact me in game via /w or mail!

Philipppp

Edited by Diimiitrii

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.