Adding HA in the game

Apo

Question

3 answers to this question

Hi there! It has been addressed multiple times by staff and developers that Hidden Abilities are a planned addition to the game. There is no ETA at this moment but it's being worked on! ^_^ If you're wondering what else we have in store, some of the many that are coming in the future were mentioned in this post. There are many more PvE and PvP features planned too, so stay tuned! <3 

On 3/17/2019 at 6:37 PM, Dibz said:

Hi there! It has been addressed multiple times by staff and developers that Hidden Abilities are a planned addition to the game. There is no ETA at this moment but it's being worked on! ^_^ If you're wondering what else we have in store, some of the many that are coming in the future were mentioned in this post. There are many more PvE and PvP features planned too, so stay tuned! <3 

To anyone viewing this linked thread, I must stress, this was made many months ago and has not been updated since and was always unofficial.
It was also created from before I became a staff member, so please do not view anything inside this thread as official or up-to-date on literally anything.

I do not recommend using this as a basis for what to expect in the future anymore. You are free to see what was being discussed way back when if you are curious which is why I have not deleted it but I will not updating this ever again, I just wanted to make this absolutely clear.