Does the game allow free trading between friends now?

Good game terrible management.

My friend got banned right after she bought some clothes from the game gift shop for no reason.

Does the game allow trading between friends at all?

Are you trying to cut down the number of players?

Rache, you didn't give me any evidence for RMT you just copy and paste some shit when people post an banned appeal.

How could you banned people for no reason?

All the effort, time and money I spent in this game all gone in 1 day.

RMT? any evidence? If you don't allow free trade between friends at all, just cut down the function. 

Getting two 1V pokemmon from friends for free is not allowed? Are you serious this could be the reason for you to ban a player?

We don't ban people for no reason, nor do we enjoy banning people.

2 minutes ago, yuly2 said:

Getting two 1V pokemmon from friends for free is not allowed? Are you serious this could be the reason for you to ban a player?

No, that isn't why she was banned. Go ask her for the real reason why she might have been banned. I don't know if the gold seller could have possibly been more obvious, but I guess he has her money already so why would he care if she gets banned?

I introduced her this game, we play this together all the time. All she got is just some pokemon (no higher than 2V)and some items total less than 20k from me in game. She's so poor in the game all the time and can't even finish Kanto region yet. The fact is that she got banned for RMT but this is ridiculous. I'm sure she doesn't even know how to buy gold from others. Why don't you admit that it was a mistake? She's totally disappointed to this game already.

I'm just complaining here because I know you guys don't even care. I know there are tons of people out there got the same situation here. 

You can check the account: yuly668008

to see if I'm telling the truth. Try give me some evidence then I'll shut up.

• Desu locked this topic