[Sig] ..::Rainy Day Art Shoppe::.. //OPEN!//

Saphy

Hey saphy :) i was wondering if you could do a sig for me

[size=4][color=#00FF00][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Describe the overall mood/voice you want:[/font][/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][ex: cute, sad, romantic, serious, bold, exciting, etc...] Rexlexed/chill[/font][/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Include the text/content:HOIMACHINGA, TEAM BONG
What kind of images?Gary oak, getting high with ash(if possible,) if not possible surprise me :)
Colors you prefer?Purple, white, green[/font][/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Pokemon you want on it?Shiny Gyarados and shiny snorlax XD[/font][/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Any size requirements? Or Forum Standard Size? 500X200[/font][/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Any extra requests?[/font][/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][optional] [/font][/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Would you like a Signature Style similar to:[/font][/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif] Bubble signature [/font][/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][see sample 2 and 3][/font][/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif] or Pokemon Group[/font][/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif] [see sample 9][/font][/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]?: [/font][/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Forum Name (For contact purposes only)hallo
In-Game Name (For contact purposes only)HOIMACHINGA[/font][/font][/color][/size]

[quote name='hallo' timestamp='1368163191' post='328360']
Hey saphy :) i was wondering if you could do a sig for me

[size=4][color=#00FF00][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Describe the overall mood/voice you want:[/font][/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][ex: cute, sad, romantic, serious, bold, exciting, etc...] Rexlexed/chill[/font][/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Include the text/content:HOIMACHINGA, TEAM BONG
What kind of images?Gary oak, getting high with ash(if possible,) if not possible surprise me :)
Colors you prefer?Purple, white, green[/font][/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Pokemon you want on it?Shiny Gyarados and shiny snorlax XD[/font][/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Any size requirements? Or Forum Standard Size? 500X200[/font][/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Any extra requests?[/font][/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][optional] [/font][/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Would you like a Signature Style similar to:[/font][/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif] Bubble signature [/font][/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][see sample 2 and 3][/font][/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif] or Pokemon Group[/font][/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif] [see sample 9][/font][/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]?: [/font][/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Forum Name (For contact purposes only)hallo
In-Game Name (For contact purposes only)HOIMACHINGA[/font][/font][/color][/size]
[/quote]

[color=#3399cc][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Please read the guidelines on the front page :< Also I'm not accepting at the moment until the roster clears up more room. Sorry :[[/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='ashanticlan' timestamp='1368149067' post='328180']
How do you make these!!!? I've been so curious ^^
[/quote]

[color=#3399cc][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]All Photoshop![/font][/size][/color]

[size=4][quote name='Sparky' timestamp='1368143315' post='328041'][/size]
Daw! That's awesome! I love it <3

Can I snip out the raichu and use it as my avatar, or would you rather do it yourself?
[/quote]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][color=#3399CC][size=2]I can do it for you~ :P[/size][/color][/font]

[quote name='Saphy' timestamp='1368177542' post='328488']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ZuEu9Lp.gif[/img]

[color=#3399cc][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Sammier Signature[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]
Sam just went to Rome with a schooltrip, but this looks amazing. He will be extremely happy when he sees this:)

Thanks Saphy, you're the best

[quote/][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][color=#3399CC][size=2]I can do it for you~ :P[/size][/color][/font]
[/quote]

Oke! Don't worry about the extra text, because I like the little text there is and would look out of place. I do like how comfy the raichu looks on the balloon and you didn't overdo it with the squish <3

[quote name='NiceGuy' timestamp='1368180400' post='328533']
Sam just went to Rome with a schooltrip, but this looks amazing. He will be extremely happy when he sees this:)

Thanks Saphy, you're the best
[/quote]

[color=#3399cc][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Oh Rome!! I'm so jelly~ I was there once but I didn't get to see anything >< Hope he has a fun and safe trip![/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Doubledee' timestamp='1368197948' post='328769']
Saphy these are wonderful and I have a request of your marvelous graphic abilities. If you could I would like to have [b]Bold[/b] [b]Signature [/b]that is similar to the 6th sample. I would like there to be a pidgey, pidgeotto, and a pidgeot in the image, where it looks like Pidgey is flying behind pidgeotto, and pidgeotto flying behind pidgeot. I would like the background to be fall colors if at all possible, but if not sunset/sky colors would be a preferable substitute. The words that I would like to have would be "forever flying forward" and in the bottom right hand corner I'd like it to say Cyndre & Pidgeot. I would like[url="http://i.imgur.com/2XTHEsx.jpg"] this signature to be similar in size to this one.[/url] If it seems to be too small you can make it larger if you wish.

My forum name is Doubledee and my In game name is Cyndre. Thank you so very much in advance.
[/quote]

[color=#3399cc][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Thanks its really nice of a compliment ~ sorry but please read the guidelines and send me a PM. Also right now I'm kind of booked so it'd be nice if you sent me one when I have less requests too~ ^^; TY![/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Saphy' timestamp='1368207193' post='328917']
[color=#3399cc][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Thanks its really nice of a compliment ~ sorry but please read the guidelines and send me a PM. Also right now I'm kind of booked so it'd be nice if you sent me one when I have less requests too~ ^^; TY![/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

Oh sorry, I must have accidently missed that, and okay I can wait. Sorry again! If it would be alright could I go ahead and send it to you so I know you have it and you can get to it whenever you see fit, I'm in no hurry and can wait patiently.

[quote name='Doubledee' timestamp='1368219663' post='329170']
Oh sorry, I must have accidently missed that, and okay I can wait. Sorry again! If it would be alright could I go ahead and send it to you so I know you have it and you can get to it whenever you see fit, I'm in no hurry and can wait patiently.
[/quote]

[color=#3399cc][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Sure :][/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Saphy' timestamp='1368206966' post='328913']

[color=#3399cc][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Oh Rome!! I'm so jelly~ I was there once but I didn't get to see anything >< Hope he has a fun and safe trip![/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]
Hey!

The signature looksss realllyy reallyy nice
Could.check earlier because i dont have wifi everywhere xD

Thanksss!

[quote name='Sparky' timestamp='1368657945' post='337014']
She might be on hiatus while she sorts out the topic. If she is, I would assume she would temp close the shop for now.
[/quote]if she hasnt i think she should