[Sig] ..::Rainy Day Art Shoppe::.. //OPEN!//

Saphy

[quote name='Evesa' timestamp='1367789692' post='321848']
Excuse me, i'd also like to ask if i could get the Vulpix with the name [b]Chl[b]ö[/b]e [/b]on it? :3

[b] [/b]
[/quote]

[color=#3399cc][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Sure, I will need to pull up the PS file so it may take me a day or two to find it ^^[/font][/size][/color]

If you have time, I'd like to request a signature.

Describe the overall mood/voice you want: [b]Serious[/b]
Include the text/content: [b]Cipher[/b]
What kind of images? [b]N/A[/b]
Colors you prefer? [b]Colors that go well with a Blaziken[/b]
Pokemon you want on it? [b]Blaziken[/b]
Any size requirements? Or Forum Standard Size? [b]Forum Standard size[/b]
Any extra requests? [s][b]Your phone number[/b][/s][b] A high five[/b]

[optional] Would you like a Signature Style similar to: Bubble signature [see sample 2 and 3] or Pokemon Group [see sample 9]?: [b]I liked four. The [i]unreal[/i] one.[/b]

Forum Name (For contact purposes only) [b]CipherWeston[/b]
In-Game Name (For contact purposes only) [b]CipherWestn[/b]

[quote name='CipherWeston' timestamp='1367817786' post='322515']
If you have time, I'd like to request a signature.

Describe the overall mood/voice you want: [b]Serious[/b]
Include the text/content: [b]Cipher[/b]
What kind of images? [b]N/A[/b]
Colors you prefer? [b]Colors that go well with a Blaziken[/b]
Pokemon you want on it? [b]Blaziken[/b]
Any size requirements? Or Forum Standard Size? [b]Forum Standard size[/b]
Any extra requests? [s][b]Your phone number[/b][/s][b] A high five[/b]

[optional] Would you like a Signature Style similar to: Bubble signature [see sample 2 and 3] or Pokemon Group [see sample 9]?: [b]I liked four. The [i]unreal[/i] one.[/b]

Forum Name (For contact purposes only) [b]CipherWeston[/b]
In-Game Name (For contact purposes only) [b]CipherWestn[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Saphy' timestamp='1354465680' post='123070']
[center][b][color=#669999]Shop Status: [/color][color=#008000][u][i]OPEN //[/i][/u][/color][/b][u][color=#CC0033][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Not taking anymore requests[/font][/size][/color][/u][/center]

[color=#99CCCC][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]three[/font][/size][/font][/color][color=#FFFFFF][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]xx[/font][/size][/font][/color][color=#FFFFFF][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]x[/font][/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=#669999][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Please PM me the forms--Do not post them in the thread![/font][/size][/font][/color][color=#669999][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][u] Otherwise you won't be added to the roster.[/u][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[center][/quote][/center]

[color=#FFFFFF][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]xxx[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#996666][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]SIGNATURE[/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#669999][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Describe the overall mood/voice you want:[/font][/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=#A9A9A9][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]exciting[/font][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#669999][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Include the text/content: IGN: Neslie
What kind of images? uhm.. id go to what kind of images u are comfortable with :3
Colors you prefer? Black[/font][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#669999][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Pokemon you want on it? Dragonite[/font][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#669999][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Any size requirements? Or Forum Standard Size? standard[/font][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#669999][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Any extra requests? nope[/font][/size][/font][/color]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/UUg7Q5Y.jpg[/img]

[color=#3399cc][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Jag poster #2. [He bribed/donated me some GC TMs to have this done asap] ^^;[/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='ThinkNice' timestamp='1367926744' post='324197']
Can I bribe you with friendship and cookies made with love and care?
[/quote]

[color=#3399cc][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]I better get those cookies![/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Sparky' timestamp='1367956538' post='324729']
I'd pay you to get mine done sooner, but Im not exactly sure what I'd pay in game :P
[/quote]

[color=#3399cc][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Don't worry about it :P I'm gonna start powering down the list like I planned so I don't think it will be too long of a wait~[/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Deejaye' timestamp='1368046760' post='326258']
Ooo, so pretty. “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”
I'll have to request something when you have a less of a workload, heh.
[/quote]

[color=#3399cc][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Thanks ^.^ I'm happy you like <3 and yeah requests are filling up the second a spot opens up haha ><[/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Sparky' timestamp='1368102527' post='327091']
This artwork is really good :)
Oh.
You Think if I send you a few points on DA that you'd do my request sooner?
[/quote]

[color=#3399cc][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]I don't know what DA points are :P You can just about give me anything in pokemmo [I don't care what][/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Saphy' timestamp='1368124005' post='327487']
[color=#3399cc][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]I don't know what DA points are :P You can just about give me anything in pokemmo [I don't care what][/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

how about some eeveelutions I no longer need?

[quote name='Sparky' timestamp='1368127882' post='327585']
how about some eeveelutions I no longer need?
[/quote]

[color=#3399cc][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Sure :3 I actually just went ahead and did your sig really fast since you wanted it so bad haha.[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#3399cc][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][img]http://i.imgur.com/2XTHEsx.jpg[/img][/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Saphy' timestamp='1368131294' post='327693']
[color=#3399cc][size=2][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Sure :3 I actually just went ahead and did your sig really fast since you wanted it so bad haha.[/font][/size][/color]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif"][size="1"][color="#3399cc"]edit: whoops took out image cuz im missing some text :P will be here soon[/color][/size][/font]
[/quote]