Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guns

Samurott Sacred Sword?

Recommended Posts

Hello, I was about to breed a samurott when I saw in pokedex that he can learn Sacred sword as egg move. I looked in internet to see from what pokemon can my smeargle sketch that but I only see legendaries, is there any way to get this move on him? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post

Some post-E4  NPC rematches in Unova's Victory Road contain Samurotts that know the move. If you sketch one of these with a Smeargle, you can pass the move to your own bred Oshawott.   `Rache 

Edited by PoseidonWrath

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Guns said:

Hello, I was about to breed a samurott when I saw in pokedex that he can learn Sacred sword as egg move. I looked in internet to see from what pokemon can my smeargle sketch that but I only see legendaries, is there any way to get this move on him? Thanks

If you want i have a smeargle with it so if you pass me a smeargle I could teach it to yours (for some $ of course)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Guns said:

Hello, I was about to breed a samurott when I saw in pokedex that he can learn Sacred sword as egg move. I looked in internet to see from what pokemon can my smeargle sketch that but I only see legendaries, is there any way to get this move on him? Thanks

If you want i have a smeargle with it so if you pass me a smeargle I could teach it to yours (for free of course)

 

IGN: Linfanz

Share this post


Link to post

Oh nice thats awesome, I looked for the guy in vroad but didnt find it yet, ill pm u :)

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

-_- helping someone by shoting another in the foot ain't really helping man...

if you're charging, you're selling a service, not helping tho

Share this post


Link to post

Hi all!

I can't get an oshawoot with sacred sword :S. May you help me, please??

 

I am trying to  breed an oshawott with sacred sword, night slash and brine; in pokemon sun edition.

For that I am using:

- a smeargle (male) with sacred sword and night slash

- an oshawott (female) with brine

 

For some reason, all eggs result on oshawotts with night slash and brine, but without sacred sword T.T

 

Does anyone know why???

 

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, PabloVS said:

Hi all!

I can't get an oshawoot with sacred sword :S. May you help me, please??

 

I am trying to  breed an oshawott with sacred sword, night slash and brine; in pokemon sun edition.

For that I am using:

- a smeargle (male) with sacred sword and night slash

- an oshawott (female) with brine

 

For some reason, all eggs result on oshawotts with night slash and brine, but without sacred sword T.T

 

Does anyone know why???

 

Mail me a Smeargle and I’ll sketch it for you for free. My IGN is Linfanz.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Linfanz said:

Mail me a Smeargle and I’ll sketch it for you for free. My IGN is Linfanz.

I'm afraid that it's not his problem, he clearly said he has a Smeargle with Sacred Sword, but he can't give it to baby oshawott

Share this post


Link to post

would breeding that smeargle and the oshawatt result in 5 eggmoves being passed by any chance? if so, drop one egg move you wouldnt use by lvling until it learns tail whip to replace the egg move.

Share this post


Link to post

I also thought that but they are borm with only three moves: tackle, brine and night slash.

Also, I tried droping night slah and still the oshawott doens't learn sacred sword. Only brine :(

Thanks for the idea anyway

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, DrButler said:

would breeding that smeargle and the oshawatt result in 5 eggmoves being passed by any chance? if so, drop one egg move you wouldnt use by lvling until it learns tail whip to replace the egg move.

I also thought that but they are borm with only three moves: tackle, brine and night slash.

Also, I tried droping night slah and still the oshawott doens't learn sacred sword. Only brine :(

Thanks for the idea anyway!

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, PabloVS said:

in pokemon sun edition.

Should work the same way as in PokeMMO, a male smeargle with sacred sword and night slash. You should ask a pokecommunity forum about it if you're still having trouble.

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Dibz said:

Should work the same way as in PokeMMO, a male smeargle with sacred sword and night slash. You should ask a pokecommunity forum about it if you're still having trouble.

I will, thank you!

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.