Sign in to follow this  
Guns

Samurott Sacred Sword?

Hello, I was about to breed a samurott when I saw in pokedex that he can learn Sacred sword as egg move. I looked in internet to see from what pokemon can my smeargle sketch that but I only see legendaries, is there any way to get this move on him? Thanks

Posted (edited)

Some post-E4  NPC rematches in Unova's Victory Road contain Samurotts that know the move. If you sketch one of these with a Smeargle, you can pass the move to your own bred Oshawott.   `Rache 

Edited by PoseidonWrath

1 hour ago, Guns said:

Hello, I was about to breed a samurott when I saw in pokedex that he can learn Sacred sword as egg move. I looked in internet to see from what pokemon can my smeargle sketch that but I only see legendaries, is there any way to get this move on him? Thanks

If you want i have a smeargle with it so if you pass me a smeargle I could teach it to yours (for some $ of course)

1 hour ago, Guns said:

If you want i have a smeargle with it so if you pass me a smeargle I could teach it to yours (for free of course)

IGN: Linfanz

Oh nice thats awesome, I looked for the guy in vroad but didnt find it yet, ill pm u :)

2 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

-_- helping someone by shoting another in the foot ain't really helping man...

if you're charging, you're selling a service, not helping tho

1 minute ago, razimove said:

if you're charging, you're selling a service, not helping tho

a service can still be helpfull despite costing money. also i ain't a saint i got bills to pay