Samurott Sacred Sword?

Hello, I was about to breed a samurott when I saw in pokedex that he can learn Sacred sword as egg move. I looked in internet to see from what pokemon can my smeargle sketch that but I only see legendaries, is there any way to get this move on him? Thanks

1 hour ago, Guns said:

Hello, I was about to breed a samurott when I saw in pokedex that he can learn Sacred sword as egg move. I looked in internet to see from what pokemon can my smeargle sketch that but I only see legendaries, is there any way to get this move on him? Thanks

If you want i have a smeargle with it so if you pass me a smeargle I could teach it to yours (for some $ of course)

1 hour ago, Guns said:

If you want i have a smeargle with it so if you pass me a smeargle I could teach it to yours (for free of course)

IGN: Linfanz

• 1 month later...

Hi all!

I can't get an oshawoot with sacred sword :S. May you help me, please??

I am trying to  breed an oshawott with sacred sword, night slash and brine; in pokemon sun edition.

For that I am using:

- a smeargle (male) with sacred sword and night slash

- an oshawott (female) with brine

For some reason, all eggs result on oshawotts with night slash and brine, but without sacred sword T.T

Does anyone know why???

59 minutes ago, PabloVS said:

Hi all!

I can't get an oshawoot with sacred sword :S. May you help me, please??

I am trying to  breed an oshawott with sacred sword, night slash and brine; in pokemon sun edition.

For that I am using:

- a smeargle (male) with sacred sword and night slash

- an oshawott (female) with brine

For some reason, all eggs result on oshawotts with night slash and brine, but without sacred sword T.T

Does anyone know why???

Mail me a Smeargle and I’ll sketch it for you for free. My IGN is Linfanz.

I also thought that but they are borm with only three moves: tackle, brine and night slash.

Also, I tried droping night slah and still the oshawott doens't learn sacred sword. Only brine :(

Thanks for the idea anyway

16 minutes ago, DrButler said:

would breeding that smeargle and the oshawatt result in 5 eggmoves being passed by any chance? if so, drop one egg move you wouldnt use by lvling until it learns tail whip to replace the egg move.

I also thought that but they are borm with only three moves: tackle, brine and night slash.

Also, I tried droping night slah and still the oshawott doens't learn sacred sword. Only brine :(

Thanks for the idea anyway!

22 minutes ago, Dibz said:

Should work the same way as in PokeMMO, a male smeargle with sacred sword and night slash. You should ask a pokecommunity forum about it if you're still having trouble.

I will, thank you!