frostywind

Espeon missing skill

Anyone can tell me why my espeon lvl up from 35 to 36 but she doesn't learn psybeam, can she learn that move in higher lvl or not??

13 hours ago, frostywind said:

Anyone can tell me why my espeon lvl up from 35 to 36 but she doesn't learn psybeam, can she learn that move in higher lvl or not??

Just saying but you can see the full learnset and moveset of any pokemon you at least owned once in the pokedex

52 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

Just saying but you can see the full learnset and moveset of any pokemon you at least owned once in the pokedex

People seem to forget that the pokédex exists in this game, I don't get why.

29 minutes ago, andreuh said:

People seem to forget that the pokédex exists in this game, I don't get why.

Because it's only useful in the original games for learning where you can find certain mons. Here the Pokedex is way more useful.

31 minutes ago, suigin said:

Because it's only useful in the original games for learning where you can find certain mons. Here the Pokedex is way more useful.

the number of people who still ask where to find pokemon is still god damn high tho

4 hours ago, suigin said:

If you EVER look up a pokémon to find it and you will see ALL the tabs that have much more info on that mon. People should easily find out early on that dex is packed with info. Thats all I am saying.