World Cup MMO Finals

kiwi and krillin was speak for duel yesterday 2 am, krillin not presented, for this in group phase should have been lost to Belgium.

now in 3º and 4º place is the same way, but do not comply with the same regulations because you feel like it.

its ok, congrats for belgium.

32 minutes ago, isi1993 said:

GG Belgium won by breaking the rules, enjoy the 10M

260b60afacbae3fc8ef36c2360eb2a0e.png

You allow that when we spoke together in our private chat, now you cry ? Seriously bro ? 

You will really say that if you won that match ? 

GG Spain!

2 minutes ago, MknsZblex said:

You allow that when we spoke together in our private chat, now you cry ? Seriously bro ? 

You will really say that if you won that match ? 

GG Spain!

I only played because they said there was no other way, but if you want to be a Host to do what you want with the rules, I can not do anything, I do not cry, I only tell the truth. You also make me play a tier that is not mine, ez no?

Edited by isi1993
35 minutes ago, mago1993 said:

kiwi and krillin was speak for duel yesterday 2 am, krillin not presented, for this in group phase should have been lost to Belgium.

now in 3º and 4º place is the same way, but do not comply with the same regulations because you feel like it.

its ok, congrats for belgium.

5 minutes ago, MknsZblex said:

Ez ?

ez change for normative when u want

@Roxxass Can you please explain me why Stelian has played two matches in the same round? If they can't find a suitable sub, they should have lost the match, just as the rules have worked always.

This is the most biased thing I've seen in a lot of time, and it makes me sad to say this, but hosts have disappointed me a lot and lost all respect. I really hope there is a good reason for that decision, because saying is the final match isnt 

Edited by Zigh
1 minute ago, Zigh said:

@Roxxass Can you please explain me why Stelian has played two matches in the same round? If they can't find a suitable sub, they should have lost the match, just as the rules have worked always

because are team sia and the host and captain of this tournament @MknsZblex play with him .

ez explain

Edited by mago1993
3 minutes ago, Zigh said:

@Roxxass Can you please explain me why Stelian has played two matches in the same round? If they can't find a suitable sub, they should have lost the match, just as the rules have worked always

One of the weirdest decisions I've ever seen but apparently RealDevilLegend agreed to let Stelian play twice, it would have been another story if Real didn't let Stelian play. Even though I don't agree with the Hosts' decision to let someone play twice, the guy agreed about it so it's now his own fault.

Also, I don't think giving the win to Spain if Belgium couldn't get a sub would have been fair tbh, just giving an extension would have been a good decision since it was an important match.

ppl complaining about someone playing twice when its a coaching allowed tournament

will you all please stop eating your fucking vomit and say gg when you lose or its never going to happen ?

what a fkin community, nobody can stand a defeat on a game designed for -10 yo kids, get a fucking life and chill on what's supposed to be a game