World Cup MMO Finals

So, what you read is on my behalf but I guess France A gonna agree with what I'm about to write.

So, winning this tournament was a real challenge here for us. Basically we were the outsiders of the outsiders. Beside Jaawax and maybe Rikoudo, none of us would have bet a coin on us. Same for me who I'm mostly known cuz I trolled the TeamSpeak and made a lot of friends there back in the days and my #unbanhopyrevenge; but not on my competitive skill. Getting out of the group stage was already a victory for us.

We went through many complexe situations and that was really tough for all of us. We lost against Argentina and that was bad, we took like 1-4 and people were laughing at us because we weren't France B. But we never looked behind us, always looking for what comes next and in the end, we passed the group stage.

When we saw the bracket, we were like.. Ok we've to face USA, then either Rest of Europe  or Belgium and both teams are (close) friend to us. And then there was high chances to face either France B or Colombia in final if we managed to pass our side of the brackets. We did.

In the end we managed to win 3-2 against Colombia, that was close and challenging. We did a good tournament and that was exciting all along.

First of all I'd like to thanks the hosts, because none of this wouldn't have been possible without Roxxass of course, but OrangeBAEniac, Suigin, and BROmkns aswell. Sorry about the 2 dramas we had that might have been a bit boring for you guys. Also thanks making Pokemmo even more worth playing with events like this.

Then I'd like to thanks our opponents, there was some incredible matches. I can't stop feeling sorry cuz some of you guys deserved to win the tournament aswell *wink*wink* Belgium & Colombia.

And then I'd like to thanks my teammates, or should I say my friends, that was incredible to have you as partners. 

Hopy.

Edited by ApacheHelicopter
1 minute ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

So, what you read is on my behalf but I guess France A gonna agree with what I'm about to write.

So, winning this tournament was a real challenge here for us. Basically we were the outsiders of the outsiders. Beside Jaawax and maybe Rikoudo, none of us would have bet a coin on us. Same for me who I'm mostly known cuz I trolled the TeamSpeak and made a lot of friends there back in the days and my #unbanhopyrevenge; but not on my competitive skill. Getting out of the group stage was already a victory for us.

We went through many complexe situations and that was really tough for all of us. We lost against Argentina and that was bad, we took like 1-4 and people were laughing at us because we weren't France B. But we never looked behind us, always looking for what comes next and in the end, we passed the group stage.

When we saw the bracket, we were like.. Ok we've to face USA, then either Rest of Europe  or Belgium and both teams are (close) friend to us. And then there was high chances to face either France B or Colombia in final if we managed to pass our side of the brackets. We did.

In the end we managed to win 3-2 against Colombia, that was close and challenging. We did a good tournament and that was exciting all along.

First of all I'd like to thanks the hosts, because none of this wouldn't have been possible without Roxxass of course, but OrangeBAEniac, Suigin, and BROmkns aswell. Sorry about the 2 dramas we had that might have been a bit boring for you guys. Also thanks making Pokemmo even more worth playing with events like this.

Then I'd like to thanks our opponents, there was some incredible match. I can't stop feeling sorry cuz some of you guys deserved to win the tournament aswell *wink*wink* Belgium & Colombia.

And then I'd like to thanks my teammates, or should I say my friends, that was incredible to have you as partners. 

Hopy.

Hope we can crush opponents together another time, was such a pleasure to face this kind of challenge, even for a noob like me owo !

I learned a lot, playing by your side ! Couldn't even imagine me reaching quarters, so being one of the winner is kinda.. wow

Thanks to every opponents we faced, as Hopy said, and thanks to @Kragy @Jaawax @Rikoudo59 @ApacheHelicopter @LeZenor because you trusted in me more than I could trust into myself, and that's what made this event really awesome, I love you guyz !

NonoBulkyRobot ( @MathewMat <3)

12 minutes ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

Then I'd like to thanks our opponents, there was some incredible match. I can't stop feeling sorry cuz some of you guys deserved to win the tournament aswell *wink*wink* Belgium & Colombia.

Hopy.

Personally I feel happy to see the world cup have an happy ending since we got a lot of problems and other stuff. Me roxxass feel glad for the support from u guys and all the comunnity, Now lets wait for the lats match.