vs

1 flinch Exca Iron Head.

but no RNG at all lel

Edited by ApacheHelicopter
30 minutes ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

Let's remember what happenned

No miss on x4/5 Draco Meteor

No miss on x3 Twave

-You do realise that those are 90 acc moves and the expected value of misses in 7 attemps is smaller than cero, right? It is more probable not to miss than to miss in that scenario, odds were in my favour thus no hax, also, I used 2x twaves and 2x glare (100 acc)

Crit -1 Gyara on Ttar

-I used haze before that turn, gyara was +0, plus, ttar was already crippled by being parad'd and uguublocked by reflect, it wasnt gonna do anything anytime soon. If much it was a sac and it lived the impish gyarados crit (0atk invest), if you complain about a non invested crit from a bulky pivot on a crippled target.. lol

Flinched Blastoise by  30% Toge

-I mean.. flinching is kinda what togekiss does lmao, are you complaining about not getting the 40% roll?

3 para hax

In about 8 turns and through 2 different mons that were para'd.. (eabout a 3/16 paras, that is roughly 19%, less than the expected 25%). There is a reason why i brought 2twave users, a glare user (which let me para excadrill) and spent like 5 turns using these moves even through your lum berries, complain about paras if you get para-fullparad last turn by tbolt or tpunch, not if i built my team with the purpose of spreading that status and spent plenty of turns and moveslots doing precisely that.

3 miss Kragy's Rock Slide Ttar/Exca vs 1 flinch Exca Iron Head.

-It was 2 misses, and I missed a muddy water too, none of the attacks that missed would've killed (neutral targets through screens)

So yeah, no rng at all

So yeah, no hax, just team building and basic probability.

Edited by FNTCZ

I think you should learn proba fella

No miss on x4/5 Draco Meteor

No miss on x3 Twave

-You do realise that those are 90 acc moves and the expected value of misses in 7 attemps is smaller than cero, right? It is more probable not to miss than to miss in that scenario, odds were in my favour thus no hax, also, I used 2x twaves and 2x glare (100 acc)

it's 0.7 meaning 70% chance that you got a miss on one of em. Let's say if you missed one DM in the end game, you would've lost.

Crit -1 Gyara on Ttar

-I used haze before that turn, gyara was +0, plus, ttar was already crippled by being parad'd and uguublocked by reflect, it wasnt gonna do anything anytime soon. If much it was a sac and it lived the impish gyarados crit (0atk invest), if you complain about a non invested crit from a bulky pivot on a crippled target.. lol

Correct me if I'm wrong but we switch Mence this turn, Gyara attacked before milo hazed.

Flinched Blastoise by  30% Toge

-I mean.. flinching is kinda what togekiss does lmao, are you complaining about not getting the 40% roll?

It's just another thing to add on top of everything

3 para hax

In about 8 turns and through 2 different mons that were para'd.. (eabout a 3/16 paras, that is roughly 19%, less than the expected 25%). There is a reason why i brought 2twave users, a glare user (which let me para excadrill) and spent like 5 turns using these moves even through your lum berries, complain about paras if you get para-fullparad last turn by tbolt or tpunch, not if i built my team with the purpose of spreading that status and spent plenty of turns and moveslots doing precisely that.

Like I said, 1+1+1+1+1+1 makes a lot. It's just another thing to add. We could've been lucky, but nope.

3 miss Kragy's Rock Slide Ttar/Exca vs 1 flinch Exca Iron Head.

-It was 2 misses, and I missed a muddy water too, none of the attacks that missed would've killed (neutral targets through screens)

3 misses I'm pretty sure of that, yet none would've killed you're right but still, a flinch was also possible right. And you can't deny damages when you play against mon such as Impish Gyara (I supposed it was impish) & Toge. Not to mention toge could've been in trouble in the very late game if it had less HP than it was.

I'm  not saying it was uber hax, but 1+1+1+1+1+1+1 tend to be a lot painful considering we had almost none on our side, we didn't have any crit, nor flinch, or added effects that could've grant any advantage. The game was close, so it made the difference.

22 minutes ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

it's 0.7 meaning 70% chance that you got a miss on one of em.

0.5 because as I said, I only used 2 twaves (one on a ground type so It didnt matter) and 2 glares (which cant miss) then you're left with 4 dracos, if your only hopes of winning is that i miss one of four dracos, you cant call it hax.

It's just another thing to add on top of everything

Another expected thing to add on top of more expected things? It's not hax if what you get is the expected result.

Like I said, 1+1+1+1+1+1 makes a lot. It's just another thing to add. We could've been lucky, but nope.

Yeah, theres a huge difference between "Sad I didnt get lucky" and "Sad I got haxed"

3 misses I'm pretty sure of that, yet none would've killed you're right but still, a flinch was also possible right.

Again, you are complaining that you "could've gotten a flinch", "could've gotten lucky" which, once again, doesn't mean that you got haxed, just had an average luck game that didnt go in your favour.

The 2 misses (I honestly dont remember the third one you say) one on milotic that wouldve lived (and ye id be fucked if I got flinched but thatd be you getting lucky, not what would happen most of the time) but then milo wouldve been able to outspeed the parad exca and reuni next turn (assuming you hit but didnt flinch) and recovered, the small rs damage that it would've taken wouldnt come into play for the rest of the match bc milo was kept above 80% from that point onwards. the miss on toge was on a turn it roosted so it wasnt even supereffective (exca was parad and outsped), it was bold toge and it had screens, that wouldve been very very little damage 

we didn't have any crit, nor flinch, or added effects that could've grant any advantage

Also I forgot to mention it but I missed an airslash on exca in a turn where it did 40% damage to kingdra, had I not missed that airslash I had a 7/10 chance of paraflinching exca, thus keeping kingdra at full hp, had kingdra not been chipped that turn, It couldve lived looms seedbomb/sp and I'd have the win secured by not having to use followme on toge and instead airslash + draco on that last turn (decreasing the chance of missing either draco or airsash because id only need one to hit)

"I didnt get lucky" Isnt a fair excuse because honestly, I feel neither did I, we both missed attacks (rs vs airslash-muddy), you got a flinch, I crit a 0atk invested waterfall, if there was any hax in that game it went on both sides, it only looked worse on yours because of the build I used which kinda forced it (by spaming paralysis + airslash)

I'm complaining cuz somehow we had hax, even if it was kinda expected, at somepoint you should've missed something. Muddy didn't kill aswell and we didn't care about it much. On the other hand when you play such an offensive team like we had, you expect to benefit from the double tier being the most rng one. You got double more chance to crit if you AOE like Rock Slide right, and mb flinch, but yet none of this happenned, worse, we missed. That's a part of the game but it sux.

Anyway that's pointless to talk more about it. GG to you, let's see what will happen against Jorel

EDIT : Forgot the Spore wake up Turn 1 lel