Pokemmo's Great depression

I would to start asking what was the purpose for nerfing all ways of getting money to the ground? does this affect in a positive or negative way in our economy?

Right now i tried as far all the methods of getting money/ pokeyen.

pick up is no longer a thing 
Item crafting since berry nerf you can't get pretty much profit from it.

Gym run has way longer cooldowns for the amount of money we earn which is between 230-280k every 18 hrs.
NPC run not sure about this one i heard EXP was nerfed and idk about the money if someone could tell me on this method i would thank you.
Thief+frisk on garbodor which is more like the pick up method gaining about 100 in an hour if you are lucky/unlucky.

Please don't come telling me about chansey's holding lucky egg knowing the capture ratios on the safary are low and also were nerfed a long time ago + the chance of chansey having this item it is low too.

Is there any viable methods of farming in this game?

I would like to treat this as a most serious problem i know by doing this you make your player base stay more time ingame logged because they want to get money for breeding etc.
but it just doesn't seem so fair to us spending about 4 hours or 6 even more if just to breed one comp.

Maybe players and admins could come with ideas to solve this.

Edited by Takens

berry farming still seems the thing to do. I dont see an issue with berry farming itself, but with how good it seems compared to every other money making method.

nerf berries please. Buffing the other things might seem a bad idea with the high inflation we already have seen during the last months

It's pretty hard for newcomers to get into the comp scene without the help of friends / a PvP team, which involve knowing people or show an insane skill to have a PvP team loaning you some comps. So I'd like to see ways to farm more easily. There will always be people who can buy anything in the game anyway, so the main focus should be to lower the market prices / upgrade the ways to earn money.

1 hour ago, Quakkz said:

berry farming still seems the thing to do. I dont see an issue with berry farming itself, but with how good it seems compared to every other money making method.

nerf berries please. Buffing the other things might seem a bad idea with the high inflation we already have seen during the last months

If i remember berry farming was nerfed a couple patches ago i don't remember much in what way. the thing is you can't make that much profit anymore people use their alts to make even more berries which lead to this inflation another  one of the reasons inflation is now being a problem is the player base got higher once android was released. "everyone wants to sell their stuff fast they don't care that much if they lose 2-5k etc. They want the money in the moment, people like me and idk if others have college and a career that requires quite some time of study. At least me i can't even do berry farming because i know ima testing at the time my berries need to be watered.

1 minute ago, Takens said:

If i remember berry farming was nerfed a couple patches ago i don't remember much in what way. the thing is you can't make that much profit anymore people use their alts to make even more berries which lead to this inflation another  one of the reasons inflation is now being a problem is the player base got higher once android was released. "everyone wants to sell their stuff fast they don't care that much if they lose 2-5k etc. They want the money in the moment, people like me and idk if others have college and a career that requires quite some time of study. At least me i can't even do berry farming because i know ima testing at the time my berries need to be watered. 

yes it was nerfed, but from what i heard its still by far the most profitable way

Because the contents of this thread are incredibly similar to this following thread;

I would request that you re-post your contents there, I will be locking this thread because I do not believe that anything mentioned here distinguishes itself enough from what has been discussed in the aforementioned thread since your points are in line with what has been discussed there so I believe it is best to just merge them so general is not cluttered. 

• Matoka locked this topic