Best shiny guide?

It typically depends on the exact Pokemon you plan on hunting, if it can be found in hordes, then you'd want to stock up on leppa berries and use sweet scent to continually spam hordes until you find the shiny. For rarer shines it typically depends on how easy it is to encounter in the wild where you'd either just try and spam single encounters if it is not hard to find or otherwise for especially rare shines e.g. starters. people just either catch/buy boxes of dittos and just keep breeding the pokemon with ditto till you get a shiny. Good luck with your hunting, it does require a lot of patience to accomplish also as I'm sure people will tell you, Shiny rate is fair.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

On 3/12/2019 at 3:17 AM, ampharos said:

Im brand new to shiny hunting and I cant find any decent shiny hunting guides/tutorials, what are the best strategies? are you literally just supposed go back in forth in a  patch of grass where pokemon spawn and just hope for a shiny? 

For shiny hunting i go to random places that nobody goes to that has hordes and shiny hunt that's how i have my shinies. This isn't a proven method to work, but it works for me sometimes.

Edited by TechnoVortex
small change