my name

5 hours ago, ObitoUchiha said:

Offensive name is something ridiculous ... And being offended is even more ridiculous, it's like you call yourself "PUTO" in the game and you see it .-. hahahaha I would laugh a lot the truth GREETINGS !!

Puto is slang for kid in portuguese not that offensive, the feminine of that however would indeed be ofensive.

While I dont find it offensive, special snowflakes will, so I dont advice really

Edited by razimove

Names which are offensive, impersonating staff, obscene / inappropriate, or gibberish (e.g aisjgiajsigaj) will result in a forced name change.

There will always be a degree of subjectivity in terms of what is "inappropriate" so it is difficult to assertively say one way or another if your name would be "too inappropriate".
I, personally, as an individual human being rather than any "staff hivemind" would not report that name if I saw it in-game, however another staff member may do so without a second thought and they are within their right to as, again, this is a subjective matter.

All I can recommend is that you choose names that that will not require you to have to ask first, as that in and of itself is a red flag. I personally would not risk it with any username that falls into any grey areas, and that -if- your name is flagged for a name-change in the future I hope you understand why this ended up being the case.