Docs calling it a day Doubles tournament/March Madness

Hey this is my 4th time quitting

Pretty confident its for real this time, I always came back because I knew I still had goals. Now I dont, ive reached the top (of doubles fake tier unpopular huehuehue fuck u staff) and I own probably the two rarest shinies in the game (lol sigliyph)

Heres whats going down, I always despised people who quit with all their stuff... It just doesnt make sense, so why not drum up more hype than any official has for 3+ years and go out with a sick prize and giving back to whats left of the community.

16 Spots in the final bracket, double elimination. Its all doubles. Your prizes are as follows

1st: Shiny Riolu 447.png?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

2nd: Your choice of 3 of my OTs

3rd: Your choice of 1 of my OTs

4th: Last OT (lol its gonna be durant u poor fucker)

My ots: Hydreigon, Durant, Marill, Ariados, Ninetales (im dying with my 2012 OT Arbok)

How to qualify: I like to fuck around, so there is gonna be different ways to get in

Spots 1-8: Automated tournaments happening every Saturday and Sunday for the next two weeks at 2pm EST. Top 2 make it in (3rd and 4th reserves)

Spots 9-10: Post your favourite memory of PokeMMO, or cool shit that happened in game... best 2 stories get in (bonus points if I was involved) starting now

Spots 11-12: Reserves tournament, gonna happen sometime after all the automateds are done

Spots 13-16: Reserved spots for people who I want in the final bracket (get mad) (will be decided after the automated tournaments, thats still your best chance to get in)

When: The two weeks of madness will wrap up on March 30th, 2pm EST at the Pokemon League CH1 (aka the spot I won my first tour in 2012)

Any questions, comments or concerns put em in here

Edited by DoctorPBC
REALLY STAFF, YOU GUYS DONT ALLOW IMAGES ANYMORE?!?
45 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

Spots 9-10: Post your favourite memory of PokeMMO, or cool shit that happened in game... best 2 stories get in (bonus points if I was involved) starting now

You're the reason I started doubles and why I have like breeded countless tyrogues and wasted fcking millions to obtain a few perfect tops cuz I got inspired by the way you used them in the tier. True story.

Edited by Goku
4 hours ago, DoctorPBC said:

Spots 13-16: Reserved spots for people who I want in the final bracket (get mad) (will be decided after the automated tournaments, thats still your best chance to get in)

more like "my friends dont need to play it i will give them a free spot" xD

5 hours ago, MaatthewMLG said:

the master race for this lit prize

I'm saying it right know. If I happen to get 2nd or 3rd i'm 100% picking the Durant. If I get first or don't end up making the podium at all I'm still gonna try to buy the ant from whoever gets 4th.

That shit's bound to be my personal meme trophy. It's like having an OT @Parke Rattata except it came from NORE gggggggggg

Edited by FNTCZ

A friend kept saying i wasnt the og doc, but you, so i created a team with the tag [jéws], invited him, gave im the lead and left. He then had to carry the tag for a day.

He quit tho, so even with you quitting ill never be the real doc in his heart. rip

On 3/10/2019 at 8:56 PM, DoctorPBC said:

The young, the evil and the idiot
Once upon a time, a young Kriliin, little known to the community, was quiet at Vermillion.
But the evil DoctorPBC had decided to disturb his peace, he tried to discredit the words of the young Kriliin by calling him "random".
Although Kriliin is extremely nice, it's better not to piss him off.
He reminded him of their last duel which ended prematurely with a 6-0.
Despite some vain attempts to justify himself, the evil DoctorPBC understood that it was wiser to keep quiet.
It was then that Gluumac the idiot arrived, his favorite hobby being to call the others of "randoms", he jumped on the occasion and tried in his turn to belittle the young Kriliin.
However, what Gluumac the idiot had forgotten was that he had suffered the same fate as the evil DoctorPBC barely a week before.
The young Kriliin refreshed his memory by evoking the painful 6-0 defeat he had inflicted.
The crowd was delirious, who is this beautiful stranger who humiliates his opponents?
It was during this moment of euphoria that the great KingBowser renamed the young Kriliin "the 6-0 master".

6Cn6M6O.jpg