Quakkz™ (Shinies, Particles and Alpha Starters)

Quakkz

5 hours ago, Goku said:

How about 350k for it? Maybe I can do 650k for both?

Passing on those, thanks tho. That's like almost what it takes to Breed them, and they are ready to comp with moveset etc. :( Thanks tho

@razimove I'm on a business trip til late Friday, will catch you when I'm back. Pelipper doesn't know wide guard tho afaik

Edited by Quakkz
4 hours ago, Quakkz said:

Passing on those, thanks tho. That's like almost what it takes to Breed them, and they are ready to comp with moveset etc. :( Thanks tho

@razimove I'm on a business trip til late Friday, will catch you when I'm back. Pelipper doesn't know wide guard tho afaik

No worries I have time

9 hours ago, Theet said:

Yo can you breed me an 

adamant scizor or scyther 31/31/27/x/27/27 

ill pay 450k

sure, but its always money first for such orders. feel free to mail me, i will get it done today then

On 5/16/2019 at 1:05 PM, Quakkz said:

sent back the scyther, enjoy :) you can mail me the other order you asked about if you want to

Thank you for making the 27 Ivs all higher than 27 much appreciated and sorry I forgot because I didn’t know if you’d do it can I still have the conkeldurr? 

It was adamant or brave 31/31/25/x/31/x with Mach punch I’ll pay you 300k 

ill send you the cash once you confirm it thank you!! 

Edited by Theet
9 hours ago, Theet said:

Thank you for making the 27 Ivs all higher than 27 much appreciated and sorry I forgot because I didn’t know if you’d do it can I still have the conkeldurr? 

It was adamant or brave 31/31/25/x/31/x with Mach punch I’ll pay you 300k 

ill send you the cash once you confirm it thank you!! 

wasnt it 2x31 2x25 last time you asked? :D

Edited by Quakkz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.