Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Quakkz

Quakkz Pokeshop (Comps + Vanities) / Looking for some random nidoran males with headsmash

Recommended Posts

Pelipper Modest 30 - X - 28 - 31 - 27 - 31 (Drizzle - Surf / U-turn / Ice Beam / Hurricane)

Pelipper Bold 31 - X - 31 - 28 - 29 - 28 (Drizzle - Scald / Roost / Defog / Hurricane)

Gengar Timid 30 - X - 27 - 31 - 29 - 31 (Levitate - Sludge Bomb / Shadow Ball / Focus Blast / Thunderbolt)

Excadrill Adamant 29 - 31 - 29 - X - 29 - 31 (Sand Rush - Rockslide / Earthquake / Iron Head / Swords Dance)

Togekiss Timid 29 - X - 29 - 31 - 28 - 31 (Serene Grace - Air Slash / Roost / Nasty Plot / Heal Bell)

Hydreigon Timid 31 - X - 29 - 31 - 27 - 31 (Levitate - Dragon Pulse / Dark Pulse / Roost / Taunt)

Conkeldurr Adamant 30 - 31 - 28 - X - 27 - 31 (Guts - Thunder Punch / Drain Punch / Mach Punch / Facade)

Mantine Bold 31 - X - 31 - 29 - 31 - 28 (Water Absorb - Scald / Roost / Defog / Haze)

Omastar Modest 31 - X - 29 - 31 - 28 - 31 (Swift Swim - Surf / Ice Beam / Shell Smash / HP ELECTRIC)

Darmanitan Jolly 29 - 31 - 28 - X - 28 - 31 (Sheer Force - Flare Blitz / Rock Slide / U-Turn / Superpower)

 

Contacting you IG to discuss the price.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, RandomOtter said:

Pelipper Modest 30 - X - 28 - 31 - 27 - 31 (Drizzle - Surf / U-turn / Ice Beam / Hurricane)

Pelipper Bold 31 - X - 31 - 28 - 29 - 28 (Drizzle - Scald / Roost / Defog / Hurricane)

Gengar Timid 30 - X - 27 - 31 - 29 - 31 (Levitate - Sludge Bomb / Shadow Ball / Focus Blast / Thunderbolt)

Excadrill Adamant 29 - 31 - 29 - X - 29 - 31 (Sand Rush - Rockslide / Earthquake / Iron Head / Swords Dance)

Togekiss Timid 29 - X - 29 - 31 - 28 - 31 (Serene Grace - Air Slash / Roost / Nasty Plot / Heal Bell)

Hydreigon Timid 31 - X - 29 - 31 - 27 - 31 (Levitate - Dragon Pulse / Dark Pulse / Roost / Taunt)

Conkeldurr Adamant 30 - 31 - 28 - X - 27 - 31 (Guts - Thunder Punch / Drain Punch / Mach Punch / Facade)

Mantine Bold 31 - X - 31 - 29 - 31 - 28 (Water Absorb - Scald / Roost / Defog / Haze)

Omastar Modest 31 - X - 29 - 31 - 28 - 31 (Swift Swim - Surf / Ice Beam / Shell Smash / HP ELECTRIC)

Darmanitan Jolly 29 - 31 - 28 - X - 28 - 31 (Sheer Force - Flare Blitz / Rock Slide / U-Turn / Superpower)

 

Contacting you IG to discuss the price.

 

 

 

 

 

 

customer of the week - all sold - thread updated

 

back to rebreeding i guess

Edited by Quakkz

Share this post


Link to post

bump, good progress in rebreeding sold stuff. also thanks a lot to the new breeding customers and recommendations - i appreciate it

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Quakkz said:

bump, good progress in rebreeding sold stuff. also thanks a lot to the new breeding customers and recommendations - i appreciate it

Gotta say thanks for your Service perfect Mons and fast EVs +1

Share this post


Link to post

I want those pokemon

GENGAR Timid 27 - X - 29 - 31 - 28 - 31 (Levitate - Sludge Bomb / Shadow Ball / Focus Blast / Thunderbolt)

LUCARIO Timid 28 - X - 29 - 31 - 29 - 31 (Inner Focus - Nasty Plot / Aura Sphere / Flash Cannon / Vacuum Wave)

my OT Bremmer

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, StrikerOak said:

I want those pokemon

GENGAR Timid 27 - X - 29 - 31 - 28 - 31 (Levitate - Sludge Bomb / Shadow Ball / Focus Blast / Thunderbolt)

LUCARIO Timid 28 - X - 29 - 31 - 29 - 31 (Inner Focus - Nasty Plot / Aura Sphere / Flash Cannon / Vacuum Wave)

my OT Bremmer

Tried to find you Ingame, No success

 

Share this post


Link to post

just passing by to say that im super happy with your services and i ll continue using them!! 

my dude is fast and very good at what he does.. good prices also.. couldnt be happier

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Schwifty said:

You still training?

Yup

1 hour ago, DaiLoDong said:

lillipad sombrero 8m

No thanks

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, DaiLoDong said:

8.5m?

Sorry you are Not even Close to what i would sell for

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Quakkz said:

Sorry you are Not even Close to what i would sell for

what's your goal? and you can also haggle back. seems like a lot of people on pokemmo treat throwing out numbers or prices on anything they own like it's the plague. lol

 

best I can give ya is 9m anyways.

 

 

Edited by DaiLoDong
clarity. missing info

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, DaiLoDong said:

what's your goal? and you can also haggle back. seems like a lot of people on pokemmo treat throwing out numbers or prices on anything they own like it's the plague. lol

 

best I can give ya is 9m anyways.

 

 

i wouldnt even sell it for the price that it is on gtl atm even. with the dropped prices on all vanities i rather keep them all at the moment. thanks for the offer tho

Share this post


Link to post

How can a guy breed me 4 mons with 2x31 and even highroll all the 3x27+ in just about 2 hours?? Well you definitely have the perfect recipe there. Thanks alot for your breeding service. 10/10 will use again.

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/9/2019 at 11:54 AM, Quakkz said:

Timid 29 - X - 29 - 31 - 29 - 31 (Levitate - Sludge Bomb / Shadow Ball / Focus Blast / HP FIRE)

How much you want for this one?

Share this post


Link to post

Hello,

 

Pm me with your prices on these 2 if they are still available

 

haxorus.png

Haxorus

Adamant 27 - 31 - 29 - X - 29 - 31 (Mold Breaker - Swords Dance / Earthquake / Low Kick / Dragon Claw)

 

SPHU6NQ.png

Metagross

Adamant 28 - 31 - 29 - X - 27 - 31 (Clear Body - Bullet Punch / Meteor Mash / Zen Headbutt / Earthquake)

 

 

Also, can you give me an average price for a Naive Salamence 25+/31/25+/31/25+/31 with and without Lvl 50 & EV training ?

 

Thank you..

Share this post


Link to post

Great breeding service. He is very nice, fast and reliable. I will not hesitate to mail more orders.

 

Thank you again!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.