[Op Ed] DoubleJ on the Economy (Again)

25 minutes ago, Dazuzi said:

Quite funny to see you not even understand where the yen inflation comes from, yet label yourself as 'someone who understands economy', lol.

I have been playing actively since 2012. I know the berry system is generating the whalers but it is what it is for the time being. It'll be handled like they handled the egg industry in 2014 but why should we not exploit an opportunity if one is provided. If you wanna start talking shit, a player with not even a year behind his name keep it to yourself. When you reach 7 or 8k hours you can talk to me. You fcking struggled completing regions and now you wanna tell me how the economy works. Hypocrite

55 minutes ago, Goku said:

Yeh never said it is hard I said it is time consuming. It's a good way to make cash, you can benefit from it and so can the entire community so just let it be. If you'd rather grind your ass off beating gyms and such be my guest. Like someone said it's not bad cuz it isn't generating money, it's simply moving it around.

Do you understand the concept of generating and moving around????? When you sell stuff to NPC you are generating money from them. You are NOT moving money around since that cash is not already an existing one but a new one.

15 minutes ago, Goku said:

I have been playing actively since 2012.

Nobody cares except for you.

If you wanna start talking shit, a player with not even a year behind his name keep it to yourself. When you reach 7 or 8k hours you can talk to me.

I also find it funny how you have to continually keep on coming back to your seniority complex as a desperate attempt to sound credible. Ironically, it's only making you look more immature.

You fcking struggled completing regions and now you wanna tell me how the economy works. Hypocrite

Firstly, not sure where you got this information from, probably the same place where you learned that this game is Pay2Play I guess. Secondly, even if I did 'struggle with completing regions', that has still nothing to do with understanding how the economy works as those are two completely different subjects that have nothing to do with each other.

Ultimately, you have nothing actual to say to defend your points other than 'I been here longer bro', and it's not working.

3 minutes ago, PapaGarbodor said:

Do you understand the concept of generating and moving around?????

He doesn't.

5 minutes ago, PapaGarbodor said:

Do you understand the concept of generating and moving around????? When you sell stuff to NPC you are generating money from them. You are NOT moving money around since that cash is not already an existing one but a new one.

Npc do not buy the berries for more than people pay on gtl. So only an idiot will sell them to npc. And if you work out if people are making berries they also generate seeds by buying harvesting tools. That means money is being dispersed via the npc and not gained through npc. Thanks for your comment though

Edited by Goku
2 minutes ago, Goku said:

Npc do not buy the berries for more than people pay on gtl. So only an idiot will sell them to npc. 

Try selling 10,000 berries on GTL every day, while spending 1m just on listing fees. You will get undercut immediately and have to use another 1m in fees to sell them again. You also have to take into account how long it takes to put up that many berries. 

These are also just estimations for 10 accounts, I know people use a lot more than 10. 

2 hours ago, Goku said:

Ermm have you watered all 3 regions? It's not little work xd takes an hour + to plant them then you still have to water them. It's definitely some work

it is little work. Stop making it seem like it's a big thing, it isn't so please. 

The moment berries become worth 1$ to NPCs, I'm going to laugh.

1 minute ago, razimove said:

They obviously don't need to go that far, but it needs to be changed so selling berries to other players is more profitable than selling to NPCs. 

5 minutes ago, razimove said:

it is little work. Stop making it seem like it's a big thing, it isn't so please. 

Razi have you actually taken the time to plant berries on several accounts? I mean like 10+ alts all with a time estimation that differ from each other. 

Just now, Goku said:

Razi have you actually taken the time to plant berries on several accounts? I mean like 10+ alts all with a time estimation that differ from each other. 

I have, on 25 alts, pre unova, probably the same as 8 alts now with full fields, didn't bother to do the math, it's easy, fast, and money/hour efficiency is what matters here. Also it's 0 work, it's a 2 key smash that costs nothing. 

1 hour ago, Goku said:

Npc do not buy the berries for more than people pay on gtl. So only an idiot will sell them to npc.

NPCs buy them for the same price you would get on the GTL, they also buy them instantly, reliably and without paying a fee, the 67 hour berries that are mostly sold to NPCs are not only quite undesired but also insanely overfarmed and therefore don't have nearly enough liquidity to be sold on the GTL, so only an idiot would waste his time listing them on the GTL.

1 hour ago, Goku said:

And if you work out if people are making berries they also generate seeds by buying harvesting tools. That means money is being dispersed via the npc and not gained through npc.

And if you use 2nd-grade math you will figure out that the amount of raw yen those berries generate is far higher than they sink by selling harvesting tools, thus creating inflation.

Edited by Dazuzi
Grammar&Formatting
41 minutes ago, Dazuzi said:

NPCs buy them for the same price you would get on the GTL, they also buy them instantly, reliably and without paying a fee, the 67 hour berries that are mostly sold to NPCs are not only quite undesired but also insanely overfarmed and therefore don't have nearly enough liquidity to be sold on the GTL, so only an idiot would waste his time listing them on the GTL.

And if you use 2nd-grade math you will figure out that the amount of raw yen those berries generate is far higher than they sink by selling harvesting tools, thus creating inflation.

Show me where the npc's are buying the berries for more or the same price than gtl prices are you crazy??? They already nerfed it.

Edit: And fyi we talking about leppas as a whole, rawst, cherry and pecha since those are the main ones that are farmed / produced. If you do the math like ImFunk think he did, selling the berries now on gtl is more profitable even with listing fees than it is to sell to npc. So all the fuzz you making about npc generating a ton of money for the game is shit unless people wanna undercut their profit.

Edited by Goku
1 minute ago, Goku said:

Show me where the npc's are buying the berries for more or the same price than gtl prices are you crazy??? They already nerfed it.

Check liechis lowest GTL price and subtract listing fee and compare it to the NPC fixed price, it's the same. Besides, if those 98% of people who farm liechis (and have a brain) tried to sell them on the GTL instead, there would be around 10000 pages of unsold liechis.

Just now, Dazuzi said:

Check liechis lowest GTL price and subtract listing fee and compare it to the NPC fixed price, it's the same. Besides, if those 98% of people who farm liechis (and have a brain) tried to sell them on the GTL instead, there would be around 10000 pages of unsold liechis.

Also, new cash influx != a normal player transaction that generates no new cash. Which is something he apparently can't understand.

9 minutes ago, Goku said:

And fyi we talking about leppas as a whole, rawst, cherry and pecha since those are the main ones that are farmed / produced. If you do the math like ImFunk think he did, selling the berries now on gtl is more profitable even with listing fees than it is to sell to npc. So all the fuzz you making about npc generating a ton of money for the game is shit unless people wanna undercut their profit.

No fyi we're talking about 67 hour berries such as liechis, not 16 hour berries, since THOSE are the main ones that are being farmed and massively sold to NPCs.

2 minutes ago, Dazuzi said:

No fyi we're talking about 67 hour berries such as liechis, not 16 hour berries, since THOSE are the main ones that are being farmed and massively sold to NPCs.

Yeh they already nerfed it from 1300 to 1050 or smth I believe. The harvest takes way longer than the ones above so 'it's little to no work but takes 67 hours for 1 harvest?' Gotta be fcking kidding me. Razi I'm sure you hotkey 20 alts for all regions plzz.. It takes about 2 hours minimum of planting / watering 1 harvest for 16 hour berries. I can imagine it takes longer for 1 harvest of "67hour berries like salac and liechi" Fast af yeh sure.  I am certain dazuzi also farms berries like a beast since he is so knowledgeable about it Listen up dude you can double post as much shit as you want it ain't gonna change a thing. 

3 minutes ago, ImFunk said:

It's okay to admit you were wrong, you don't need to call people out & rant. 

smh stop being bully. 

we should just let it go, and discuss with people that actually care to discuss, he's just going on, on a rant about how difficult it is to actually plant berries, you need dem 360noscope skills broski.

14 minutes ago, Goku said:

Razi I'm sure you hotkey 20 alts for all regions plzz

Also, read again.

And please, try to understand the meaning of a transaction vs the introduction of new cash, before arguing more. You're beating a dead horse, and has proven by many, including kyu, this is the main problem that caused massive inflaction.

19 minutes ago, Goku said:

The harvest takes way longer than the ones above so 'it's little to no work but takes 67 hours for 1 harvest?' Gotta be fcking kidding me.

It takes longer, but you also get a bigger yield and the NPC will pay more per each 67 hour berry than per a 16 hour berry, so it evens out.

It takes about 2 hours minimum of planting / watering 1 harvest for 16 hour berries.

Takes me 42 minutes to harvest, replant and water 189 fields twice personally, no idea what takes you so long.

I am certain dazuzi also farms berries like a beast since he is so knowledgeable about it Listen up dude you can double post as much shit as you want it ain't gonna change a thing.

I have been farming every day on 2 accounts for over half a year without skipping a single day actually, so you're not wrong I suppose.

Also, it's pretty evident that you're indeed too stubborn for me to change anything about your opinion despite all my efforts, but it's still fun to make you look like a baboon.

Edited by Dazuzi
Grammar
1 minute ago, Dazuzi said:

Takes me 42 minutes to harvest, replant and water 189 fields twice personally, no idea what takes you so long.

To add to this, you can do multiples at a time to negate this timer, via lets say, tablet, android phone and pc, and before the goon squad jumps, no it's not to hard to button smash 2 buttons in each device once at a time and be efficient (Which is what a lot of active berry farmers do).